1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

blendting season continues this Friday 9/13

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Toast, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Toast

Toast Member

Friday, Sept 3rd (start your labor day weekend right)
    Last Concert Cafe, 1403 Nance
    10pm, $5 cover
    http://www.blendt.com
    w/ Austin's Collect All Five

If you didn't come out last time, it looks like you'll get yet another opportunity to see Jeremy + Zach make some sick guest apperances. Jeremy crying on the harp, and Zach with more soul than any skinny white boy I've ever seen.

We'll start early this time, so hopefully we won't be quite so beer logged. Wait, who am I kidding?

2. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Bumpt

that would be moi. appreciate the shout out.

come on out everybody, this band provides righteous grooves to get imbibed to!

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I wish. Heading up to Austin tomorrow morning for some golf and football.

4. Toast

Toast Member

That was supposed to read 9/3, not 9/13 (i.e., today). Hope my typo didn't confuse anyone.