1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BimaThug Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by pge71188, Jan 26, 2012.

1. raining threes

84,056 posts = You sure have a high opinion of yourself. DD all time greatest Rockets = V-Span, Bud, Wafer. LOL Tells me alot about his basketball knoledge.

056 worth reading

Running off the resident cap/insider guy = priceless

BT, looking forward to the cap education

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Everyone remember the tweet exchange between TWill and BimaThug yesterday, where BimaThug asks TWill to leave the door open to return.

There's a good chance TWill read BimaThug's tweet @clutchfans
    Wouldn't it be too perfect for a TWill tweet response:

TheRealTWill: @BimaThug Hope you leave door open to return to #clutchfans to write your update. I'm having a ruff day, too. DDs post was not an indictment of you as a poster.

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Some people just don't get the memo. High quality, low volume will always defeat low quality, high volume.

I'm not even going to say anything more and hope that Bima returns soon.

4. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

DD right now is like MacGruber from the movie "MacGruber" when he blows up his van full of hand picked badasses after he personally packed it full of C4.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

6. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

I don't like to defend people on a message forum, but I think you people are piling it on Dodge Dakota here. It was a simple disagreement and Bima admitted himself that he overreacted. Instead of appreciating BimaThug this whole thread has turned into a fight of who can mock Dakota better. Enough is enough. by the way i asked him if i can call him dodge dakota and he was fine with it so i am not mocking him. :grin:

Lets move on..........

7. clos4life

clos4life Member

Ya'll rag on DD waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much. Sure, he says stuff that's out there but it's not as bad as ya'll are saying. When you see DD think Skip Bayless. He is out here for the odd ball voice.

I love what Bima brings to the board but DD has his place too.

Toughen up a bit people, don't be petty.

2 people like this.
  8. TheresTheDagger

So grateful to have Bima here. I have learned a lot about the economics of running a team from his articles. GREAT INSIGHT! Don't you DARE stop posting! :)

------------------------------------------

This is a community of people who care about the Rockets. We all share that in common. Its gonna be natural to have disagreements with folks over time and even folks you might consider board "rivals".

But DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DD!!!! Give us all a bit of a break ok? (and I'm not talking about the Bima rivalry here).

If I put up a poll, I'd be willing to bet the majority of posters here would say you post too much. So much so that you in fact dominate the conversation and can even change the direction of threads. And not always in a good way.....Bima's being no exception.

PLEASE POST LESS. Quality beats Quantity here.

1 person likes this.
  9. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

He has the right to post as much as he wants......who are u to tell him to post less ? Give it a break people !

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

nevermind. sigh. I'm sure getting tweets from DaDa is exactly what Bima wants. That or a ****ing restraining order. "All I did was disagree with him" (and post the same exact content 1,000 times in a row.)

1 person likes this.
  11. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Id = DaDakota
    Ego = BimaThug
    SuperEgo = Clutch

-- Sigmund Freud, January 26, 2012

Keep at it DaDa; yeah, you go overboard once in a while but your love for the Rockets makes it all forgivable...

12. futureman

futureman Contributing Member

team bima vs. team DD

13. SNAKE DOCTOR

SNAKE DOCTOR Member

im glad ppl are seeing this dd guy for what he is... ive had him on ignore for years, nevermind what my membership date says... he treats clutchfans like its twitter or facebook trying to rack up his post count... get over yourself.. and posters please dont egg him on by mentioning his name in your posts... ive seen posts where ppl write "i wonder what dd will say?" who cares? hes a troll dont feed him... bimathug dont pay attention to him, ur threads are the best on here.

1 person likes this.
  14. heypartner

cool...I read both posts. I like this one better...more succinct...and funnier. But he's bound to already have your first one in his editor. He's that quick.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yeah I see it, and others do it too. As for mental issues, give me a break this is a message board, and we are just discussing and sometimes arguing, we don't always have to agree.

Wasn't it kind of passive aggressive to threaten to not write an article and bail on the board and blame it on me?

The initial argument was back and forth - and yes, I post too much, I get it.

True, I am not one to give in to many arguments, but I am in fact persecuted on this site, things get said about me that would not be allowed to be said to other posters, things slide because it is about me.

People feel comfortable making dickish remarks about me, because they know nothing will be done about it.

Hell this very thread was brought up directly to point out that I had run him off....not that he chose to bail, nope, that I had run him off.....with a simple disagreement.

You may not see it, but you don't walk in my shoes, sir.

I do that sometimes, but I think the issue here is the "Insider" bit, whereas I don't believe anyone is an insider, and it is all speculation, which obviously annoyed Bima - so much so that he bailed and blamed me for leaving.

Look, we worked it out, nuff said, unless someone else needs more info.

DD

16. TheresTheDagger

Of course he has the right. I also have the right to ask him to post LESS. I tried to be polite about it.

I think I made my reasons clear. It was meant to be helpful to the board AND DD as well.

17. DaDakota

Actually it was exactly what to do, we private tweeted, because there is no IM on this board, and he has email disengaged.

Why even make that comment B-bob what did it serve?

DD

18. DaDakota

I hear ya Dagger and appreciate those that honestly try to help.

DD

1 person likes this.
  19. heypartner

you posted a private tweet between the two of you?

Yeah, "Actually, it was exactly what to do."

20. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Goes both ways DD. You know that better than anyone else.