1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biker gang plans armed protest for Mohammed cartoon contest at Arizona Mosque

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mr. 13 in 33, May 29, 2015.

1. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Group of heavily armed, barely literate bikers are descending upon Arizona mosque tomorrow to terrorize worshippers <a href="http://t.co/8Wij4Hrp8C">http://t.co/8Wij4Hrp8C</a></p>&mdash; Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) <a href="https://twitter.com/rezaaslan/status/603956181749510145">May 28, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ISIS cyber chief calls for lone wolf attack on Arizona man planning a Mohammed cartoon contest. <a href="https://twitter.com/davidcfrancis">@davidcfrancis</a> <a href="http://t.co/Ime7tTvQYo">http://t.co/Ime7tTvQYo</a></p>&mdash; Foreign Policy (@ForeignPolicy) <a href="https://twitter.com/ForeignPolicy/status/604308839945637889">May 29, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Good for them.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

What's funny about those two tweets is that the first one (a protest) is called terrorism while the second one (a call for murder) is not.

I think it's funny that this protest is considered controversial and provocative. Drawing cartoons is neither.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

things get twisted when there is hate coming from every direction. and of course those bikers are doing nothing wrong, the problem though is they are mostly filled with hate. at least i assume most of them do.

5. Faust

Faust Member

yeah the white supremacist forum i used to be in had a lot of harley and hog riders. most of them are white and blue collar and very conservative. i don't know if ppl who support them are stupid enough not to know their real beliefs (liberals would faint if they heard what a lot of them say behind closed doors about blacks, mexicans, moslems) or they pretend to be ignorant about who really is in this crowd and say it's just an innocent free speech protest lol. last week some dbag tried to bs how he supported a lot of anti immigrant protesters which is fine to protest but said a lot of the swastikas in that crowd were just a coincidence or a hindoo symbol. :rolleyes:

6. Buck Turgidson

Hmmmm...Texas, New York, Massachusetts, Cali, Kansas, Michigan, Florida, Ohio...are there any states in these United States that aren't just somewhat batsh!t crazy?

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So if a bunch of bearded guys showed up in your church's parking lot wielding ak-47's and looking might threatening - you feel that's not controversial???

:confused:

I think threatening and intimidating a group of people just because they are a different religion is horribly wrong.

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

It's the exact opposite, they showed up at the Garland shooters' mosque to demonstrate that they wouldn't be intimidated by Islamic terrorism (and had the means to defend themselves).

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

>heavily armed
    >motorcycle

the morons who believe this crap have the right to vote. :(

10. Buck Turgidson

[shakes head]

I have to ask:

*most* of them were white?

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

lolol

seriously

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

[​IMG]

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

They are probably stupid and racist.

Where does it say ak47?

14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm a little bit wary of bikers in general after this recent Waco incident. I roll up my windows (manually) if I am in the unfortunate situation where I am stopped next to some of these people at a traffic light.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Dafuq?

Also, Reza Aslan is still a paid shill, fanatical Islam propagandist.

16. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

On a related note, when is Rahowa going to occur? Like the second coming of Christ, people have been convincing me it is right around the corner. I'm starting to get impatient.

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

lol what's next, maybe the LA Crips can gather together outside a mosque too to demonstrate they are not "intimidated" by Muslim Terrorists

I wonder who has the higher chance of disturbing peace in America, Muslims or a bunch of armed biker gangs

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The average member of an armed biker gang is several times more likely to disturb the peace than an average Muslim.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Hmmmm. . . I guess there is no place to burn a cross in the area

Rocket River

20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Do they have something against the people who worship at this mosque, specifically?

I don't believe the intent here is to make a statement about free speech; it is blatant provocation directed towards wackos. They are basically daring a Jihadist to show up and try something.

Hopefully the security in place prevents anything violent from happening.