1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother 20

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 20, 2018.

1. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

OK, so wtf was Sam thinking??? She is the only one in the house who knows with 100% certainty that being HoH this week is pointless b/c whoever is evicted gets a chance to come back. The real HoH you want is next week. So knowing this, she should have thrown this HoH, right? No - she chooses to win. Then she goes on a power trip when she wins and at her nomination ceremony she nominates 2 people and makes it personal in her speech, to the point to piss them off... KNOWING that whoever is evicted gets a chance to come right back and toss her ass out.

Could she have played this any worse???

RasaqBoi and body slam like this.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

Sam gone full stupid crazy. But I would not have predicted her sudden power trip of maniacal proportions, so kudos to whoever cast her. She is off the deep end.

At least Fez made this interesting. Decent drama there between two girls.

It is funny that you literally would not even know the hot girl is in the show. Not a freaking peep from her.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

WOW!! Kaitlyn panicked.. That was the easiest battle back in BB history!That puzzle was reserved for infants and puppies and she nutted up. They gave her a week to complete the damn thing and she started crying with 1:30 seconds left!!

Man she was TV gold.. I hate her, but I'm going to miss her

Angela has the personality of couch cushions.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Missed tonight’s episode and clicked this. Kaitlyn is gonna be missed for sure.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You missed probably the biggest choke job in BB history. Production gave her a layup for sure. I can't imagine the amount of What-The-F*ckery in that production room when Kaitlyn failed to solve an 8-piece puzzle.

hieuytran and RasaqBoi like this.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

It was literally throw a basketball into the ocean, and she missed. See ya!

7. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

WOW. Kaitlin really has no one to blame but herself. that had to be the easiest puzzle ever.

Fez making the smart move and going with the hot chick over the alright but crazy chick. I think Kaitlin is going to have a rude awakening when she finds our her boyfriend isn't happy she was all over the Fez.

And Sam... I like her spirit but man she's wackadoodle.

8. BigTex

BigTex Member

Producers have to be kicking themselves. No way in hell they wanted Kaitlyn to leave. She was totally insane, TV gold.

Hopefully the show can keep up the pace without her. Show has been great so far

9. PhiSlammaJamma

More misuse of power, making enemies instead of friends. But at least she put up two peoples from the other side of the house.

Will be interested to see how big brother gets their week back that they lost with the Kaitlyn eviction. oopsy. Too much money to be made to just let a week slip by.

If CBS decides to fire the husband, Julie Chen will have a decision to make. While her job is easy and anyone can do it. I've seen host removal destroy a show ( America's funniest home videos ). Good content always makes a comeback, but it would likely take a nose dive. So far they seem to support him, but that's likely a marketing nightmare. Think they will cave to the pressure and let him go. Julie was likely one of the girls he flirted with while married. So she knows who he was. Hard to say what is right and wrong with flirting, but six is a lot. It's probably a lot more than six. It's a question of did anyone ever tell him to stop and then his comment about no meaning no enters a new realm. That puts CBS on the hook, so I think they would fire him and then Julie Chen is gone.

It also appears coke wants me to think I'll get laid if I share a coke with a girl. It's not a bad commercial, but that's the impression I got lol.

#49 PhiSlammaJamma, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  10. body slam

body slam Member

To quote pro wrestler Eli Drake "dummy yeah!". That's how I feel about Bayleigh telling Rachel about her power app.

DreamShook likes this.
  11. body slam

body slam Member

Could not sleep and watched some BB after dark. Seems like several of them now know about Bayleigh's app.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

They all know. More importantly, Tyler knows... Bay was sitting pretty until she won HOH. She had the best power in the game and she told the most manic player in the game.. smh. Everyone thought Fess was going to be the one to spill, and he hasn't said a word.

Funny thing is: I don't think some of her alliance members know she has the power, only Fess.

body slam likes this.
  13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Yeah everyone on the opposing alliance knows about her power before anyone on her own alliance (besides Fess).
    Don't know what the hell she was thinking telling Rachel who was on the opposing alliance her power and then immediately putting her on the block? What the hell did she think was going to happen? Not only that, she's treating Fess like absolute crap..definitely power tripping and getting too defensive about the smallest stuff. She literally woke up Fessy while he was sleeping just to yell at him for giving her advice which she took as him trying to take over her HOH.

She's absolutely convinced everyone is voting Brett out this Thursday..can't wait to see the look on her face. She's been on the wrong side of the vote every single week. Her stupid alliance keep pointing fingers at each other every time and Tyler just hides in the corner. smh.

14. thething

thething Contributing Member

The weird thing about this vote is that, although Rachel is crazy and totally screwed herself this week, she is much better in competitions than Brett. I don't see Brett winning anything. Tyler or Fez can beat him in the physical competitions, and Brett's not winning mental or endurance. The only real reason to keep Brett is that he is perceived as such a threat and so he'll be targeted before the others.

So besides Tyler, level 6 is going to have a hard time winning anything. I can easily see HOH going back and forth between the sides for a few weeks.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Bay and FOUTE is going to be on the wrong side of the vote again.. She keeps saying she doesn't care who goes home, but I think she is going to be pissed she is in the dark for billionth week in a row.

I'v been rooting for everybody black from the beginning, but my girl Bay has been problematic in game, culturally, socially.. ug.... She's an imperfect vessel..

I'm starting to root for KC, now.. Don't tell Bayleigh..

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Brett is a non factor. His best trait is his ability to stay calm. Brett stays in the house another week while being the target 2 weeks in a row by simply chillin..

17. PhiSlammaJamma

Tough call for Tyler, but it's about survival. Liked his innovative strategy to try and throw scottie to the wolves, too bad we can't see if that would have worked. He's really on his A game. Would have preferred him pissing off Bayleigh for entertainment purposes, but probably the smart move.

Rachel played poorly. Almost as if she doesn't realize how to play. Once both are nominated, who cares about working with Bayleigh anymore. Your only thought should be how to get the votes. instead she tries to support Brad. Then she turns on level 6 who she needs, and clearly still has strong ties too. Liked her attempt to make it about women vs men with Baleigh, but ultimately that's useless if you haven't got the women together, so again, getting love from Baleigh at this point is generally useless if you don't survive the vote. It will come down to who level 6 wants to keep and think that's obvious now.

Glad to see the looker actually had to sniff something out. And did it.

#57 PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, Rachel's an idiot. What a stupid move.

19. body slam

body slam Member

The way I see it with Bayleigh's power app she can only change the original nominations not with the veto? If this is true and since everyone knows of her power. If you win HoH why not suck up to her with your nominations then back door her at the veto?

20. PhiSlammaJamma

Julie Chen went all in on Rachel. That was good tv. Too bad Rachel didn't just completely blow up on national televison. It easily could have become the Jerry Springer show. Angela just bomb dropped and dogged on her, lol.

And Brett movin in on Fez's girl, and Fez;s girl lovin it even knowing he's flirting for a vote. That' looked like a legit problem down the road for Fez and his plus one if Brett decides to make it a problem.

Like the road build competition yesterday.

Bayleigh is smart, what....