1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BeWell 2016: Is Donald Trump OK? Erratic behavior raises mental health Questions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

The following are examples of tics commonly seen in persons with Tourette's:
    • Simple motor tics include: eye blinking, shoulder rotation or elevation, ...
    • Complex motor tics include: jumping, kicking, ...
    • Simple phonic tics include: grunting, clearing throat, ...
    • Complex phonic tics include: complex and loud sounds,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

The whole Trump phenomena shows how dangerous it is to democracy when governments do not alleviate a situation in which the great majority have their finances stagnate or decline. See Weimar Germany. See the rise of neo fascist parties in Europe.

3. cml750

cml750 Member

So the predicted Trump assassination by the left wing media begins. Ho hum. I didn't think they would go the mental health route but I guess they are limited because the political correctness BS has not stuck so far with Trump so they have to find something to bring him down to push Shrillary. Wake me after the election. If only they would actually report the truth about Shillary????

4. Granville

Granville Member

Sure, I did. If had wanted to ask a different question, I would have.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... luckily the right hasn't attempted to do the same to Hillary...

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/19/hillary-clintons-secret-health-issues-visible/

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/hillarys_health_the_issue_the_media_refuse_to_cover.html

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/07/18/presidential-health-do-know-enough-about-candidates.html

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

He was referring to your tortured syntax.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Be careful with the link, some NSFW Mrs. Trump pics inside:

http://nypost.com/2016/08/03/trump-getting-nuttier-and-nuttier-campaign-insiders-say/

8. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Trump is extrapolating the GOP strategy to absurdity, removing any pretense, in a effort to destroy it through the inevitable backlash.

The man is gaddam American hero.

9. NewRoxFan

10. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

11. NewRoxFan

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

13. Nook

Nook Member

Weimar Germany failed because democracy was forced on a country that was not conditioned for ready for that style of government. The Royal family and a few strategic elites made all of the political decisions and over time a culture of complete obedience developed. The German people were used to being told what to do, think and believe.

14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

He already does for sure. Why would he be able to compare both.

15. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

16. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

possibly so

and i know it's generally joked about, but his 'thin skinned' nature is fascinating.

17. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I know the majority of this thread is in jest, but i'll just remind y'all that there are real people suffering from these illnesses and it is incredibly counterproductive associate a negative connotation to them just because of Trump

18. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Straight up narcissistic personality disorder. Coincidentally borderline personalities tend to pair with narcissists which might tell you something about the Trump base.