1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best option for TV service?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mugrakers, Sep 29, 2012.

1. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

So I haven't had "cable" television basically ever but I'm thinking about making the move now. I usually just watch everything online after the fact but want to be able to watch Live sports now. Especially the Rockets and maybe Sunday Ticket.

I just want to know whats the best service out there and maybe some good deals.

2. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

For Sunday Ticket there's only one option...DirectTV. There's some members here with referral deals where you and them get a discount. I'm sure they'll chime in.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

You should wait till the Rockets season starts, so we know who has Comcast sports net and who doesn't.

4. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

Yea I would definitely be down for that.

5. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

Im with DISH Network, theyll throw in NFL Redzone for no charge which is good enough IMO. I watch my Redskins games and during commercials I turn over to Redzone. Everything I need

Let me know if u wanna go with DISH and use me as a referral!

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Send me an email through the board and I'll give you the referral information. Save us both $10 a month.

Directv is the way to go if you want Sunday Ticket. It's free this year when you sign up.

7. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

Any word on if the Rockets are going to be on either Dtv or DSH? That would be a make it or break it for me.