1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best NBA Playoff buzzer-beaters - 3 Rocket Moments Mentioned

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, May 14, 2004.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have a VHS of the game 5 with Ralph's shot and I worry about the same thing. I've got 2 kids doing god-knows-what with that kind of stuff and I know I didn't take out the little plastic thingy. :(

2. MaddogMoney

MaddogMoney Contributing Member

Retro days were good...any way to get to all of the info that used to comprise the retro days?

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

This article is full of errors.

The Rockets were down 3-2, not 3-1, in the Stockton series. And they were up 3-1 in the Laker/Sampson series.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You're right. Detective ZRB... on the prowl. :)

5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

there was i believe 0.1 seconds left after the tip in by dream but there was less flair to it than the other shots probably way it didnt make the list. But its quite an insult to see fishers shot ranked that much higher than sampsons Fishers was given probably at least an extra .4 tenths to catch turn and shoot sampsons shot was just plain godly. And Gar Heard below fisher? cmon now that just not right either

6. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

What about Chauncey Billups from Half Court?

7. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Mad Max in San Antonio to beat the spurs in december of 1993 and send the Rockets to a 22-1 mark. that shot was classic even if it was only a regular season game.

8. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

http://www.nba.com/theater/video/chapman_3pt_111497.avi

My most favorite non-Rockets/Reggie Miller shot EVER.

It's ridiculous. :D

9. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

10. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

always take out the plastic thingy! maybe they will show the game on ESPN classic

11. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

not it wasn't there was like 0.4 seconds (not sure about this number but there was time on the clock left)left. rudie said afterwards that he was glad that olajuwon took a bit more time of the clock. IIRC