1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Food @ Toyota Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Furious Jam, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

TC Wings are ok

2. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Bbq spot near the corona lounge
    Hotdog cart near the escalator

3. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

They should bring back, if Rockets scores over 100, free 2 tacos from Jack In The Box. Or instead of giving free shirts, give food- we would have full house every home game.

4. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Bring back family night while they're at it .. 4 Tix 4 drinks 4 hot dogs 2 kids shirts starting at $89

5. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Having his garbage restaurants in the arena would be an upgrade

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

@Kam is the best person to answer, he make it a quest every season to try the new items

I personally think the only thing worth buying in the arena is the grilled cheese hot dog near the escalator, that is one glorious hot dog

[​IMG]

#26 Dave2000, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Shelby.

rockets13champs likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

if? thats bc rockets score 100 in 3 quarters on a regular basis. not much of a special when it happens all the time

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Y'all ever been a suite with catering? The food isn't anything magical there either. Would much rather be up close near the court with an RX bar in my pocket.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

agree, nothing too fancy when I put together the suites 10+ years ago

they had other options for the fancier stuff but at an additional cost

11. marky :)

marky :) Member

Some of the food is a nightmare to eat while sitting in your seats. Just stick to the norms, nachos with processed cheese and jalepenos.

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

If you want popcorn, I think it’s best to buy it when they actually pop it and not from the concession. Some days, it’s too damn salty, but when they put the right amount of salt, it’s pretty damn addicting. One can be found by section 111 by the front of labranch door.

Also in that area by 111 and the exact opposite corner, they usually have something pretty good and different every game day. It’s some type of taco, or sandwich or something unique. It’s usually 13 bucks or around there. The drinks there is 18 bucks?

The haute dog stand by 111 is pretty good. I usually get that because the lines are short.

I think the buffalo sauce is hit or miss even though it more than likely comes from a bottle strange as that sounds.

It’s standard arena food. This isn’t some Michelin star place, but be real, what arena is?