1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Before the Season started...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by killahflip, Nov 18, 2004.

1. killahflip

killahflip Contributing Member

..and looking at the schedule..what did predict our record would be after the first 9 games?? Honestly ..I had us at 6-3 ...and right now we're 4-5. And as bad as that sounds...that's only 2 games behind my initial prediction. So with all these new players...it's really not that bad. So please people...just relax..BE PATIENT. We're gonna be OK.

By the way...what were your initial predictions for our record for the first 10 games?

2. jediknight94595

jediknight94595 Contributing Member

I was expecting 3-6. I didn't think we could beat Memphis twice and the Kings.

We do suck, but only suck for an average-to-above average team. :D

3. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Come on. We don't suck eveynight. We play inconsistent and become complacent when we get a lead. We need to going into the game with a thirsty desire to kill. Kill during the game and finish with a kill.

Of course the last game our 3 pts were way off and that didn't make matters any better.