1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beating the Heat

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Firebomb525, Jun 3, 2013.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

I think that while the supporting cast is weakening overall. Lebron is getting stronger, and Bosh can move into the 2 slot when wade falters. I think they are a force for at least another 5 years.

2. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Be strong where they are weak PG and C

We need Howard and Paul.

3. Swag

Swag Member

just get beverley to take out lebron

1 person likes this.
  4. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Dwight Howard is a must.
    Then if that team can work with Asik and Howard being able to co-exist and T-Jones stepping up a bit; or we will have to trade Asik for a decent PF.
    Also we need two solid bench players, a big and a wing. They don't have to be great, but you saw how big cole Andersen, and miller and Allen in the last game, were for the heat.
    Id like our teams setup more with Howard than the heats setup right now.
    I honestly believe a Lin/harden/parsons/asik/Howard/bev core with a little morey tweaking will get us to the finals

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

This is some revisionist history. Turkoglu was actually pretty good and a big part of why the magic won. Lewis wasn't a complete scrub either. They are also had good role players like lee, Gortat, and Air France.

6. cw3k

cw3k Member

It is not Bosh is not reliable, it is because he is not being used right. He used to be the go to person and owned the paint, but not, he is the 4th or 5th options shooting 3s.

Miami should let go of Bosh this off season because they are paying 19m and no way he can put up a 19m effect if he is the 4th or 5th options.

7. cw3k

cw3k Member

Howard and Asik could exist together. I think if both are playing, the rox will dominate the board. The shooters will launch at will because Howard and Asik will grab the rebounds.

8. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

I certainly hope Morey has a plan in regards to solving the Heat.

Its no doubt that this is one of the points Dwight will bring up. "If I sign with you, how will you build the team to beat the Heat?"

9. cw3k

cw3k Member

The Rockets don't need 2 ball dominated guard. Beside, Paul is overrated. If Paul is good, he would able to carry his team WCF.

10. youngduck

youngduck Member

juwan howard?

wat u on tonite?

11. lola eskuala

lola eskuala Member

juwan howard??
    youre putting way too much value on Eremy;):grin::grin:

12. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

At the rate Wade is declining, the rest of the league won't have to worry bout the Heat much longer.