1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[BBALLBREAKDOWN] Why LeBron James Got Ime Udoka Ejected

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Jontro, you know damn-well you're never growing up.

2. OnlyRockets

OnlyRockets Member

we all know if Lebron was in our team... everyone would call Udoka as dumb dumb.

3. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

But he's not..... so we're not obligated to ignore the fact that CryBron is a soft ass little boy!! With as much talent as he has, it's PATHETIC that he's constantly flopping and gets pandered by the refs and the NBA as a whole!! In other words, Lebron truly is a CANTANKEROUS WHINEY B****!!!

Go Rockets!!!!

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

How long have you been watching the NBA again?

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The same way we all universally love(d) Dillon Brooks and Russell Westbrook and Kevin Porter Jr? Right? #logic

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In that instant whether that was passive aggressive, it worked because Udoka dropped the B-word first....and more than Once.

In front of the Ref.

Lebron was just doing his wussy 'Don't say that word, dun say that word.' He gets the T for talking to a coach but the coach gets the extra T for dropping that B-bomb.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

How many moments in a season does this happen?

Just move on, lol......Udoka tried to wake up the team by sacrificing himself and it did not work...

#27 daywalker02, Dec 4, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    jim1961 likes this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Our guys need a good dose of Ime's competitive fire, the Rockets need someone ON COURT that has it too.

DD

Caesar and BigShasta like this.
  9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

If only there were some area in which Udoka was wide open for criticism by the opposition...?

10. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Udoka deserved the 2nd tech, so he deserved to get tossed, but for LeBron to basically NEVER get fouls called against him in a game is inexcusable. NBA officiating is a pathetic joke.

deb4rockets and Tfor3 like this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Not really. What the refs needed to do there was just get the two separated as it had nothing to do with them. Especially when it’s a coach/player. Instead all he did was watch like it was a movie. Then wanted to feel some power by giving techs. Way worse is being said bw players during the game. These modern day refs get way too power happy and want to show their tech triggers way too often. It’s pathetic how much they want to make it about them these days. Folks want to see the players and the actual game. Not them

jim1961, BaselineFade and topfive like this.
  12. topfive

topfive CF OG

I think the expulsion of a head coach should warrant more than just a simple verbal exchange that didn't seem particularly heated. Yeah, I know that it was just a tech foul and that the expulsion was because of a previous one, but the ref knew that assessing that tech would mean Ime gets tossed. You need a bigger reason for getting an HC ejected.

I can't help but wonder if the ref would've made the same call (double techs) if LeBron had been the one to already have been assessed a tech.

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Joey Crawford didn’t take shhiiit from Tim Duncan so he is good in my book. :D

14. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

I love this coach. Watch the team bounce back with fire next game, esp at home

Corrosion likes this.
  15. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Coach is kind of crazy. I like it.

deb4rockets, jim1961, Caesar and 5 others like this.
  16. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Me too

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The techs are excessive. The two looked pretty calm. Sounds like just smack talking.

slothy420, jim1961 and YOLO like this.
  18. prs325

prs325 Member

In Ime we thrust

19. JW86

JW86 Member

Sorry but is this supposed to be make me like or dislike Lebron and Ime? If anything, it just makes me think it makes Ime look bad and Lebron a bit silly.

daywalker02 likes this.
  20. solid

solid Contributing Member

Udoka is the absolute opposite of Silas. This is why I have my doubts about Jalen Green staying with this team. The team is going to take on the demeanor of the coach. Green is nothing like that.

HardenReturns likes this.