1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

as i walk through the valleys of the shadows of death

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sirhangover, Sep 12, 2001.

1. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

Bush in his speech Psalm 23: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me."

this is a clear (to me) in your face f*uck you comment to the perpetrators using their soft spot (the religion card) to say 'hey this is what we believe f*uck your way of life'

now it will be one up man ship...

this is little boys fight yet a war with real people..

its way past terrorism..terrorism is just the new tool..as it is now and its just a us(way of life) vs them (way of life)

religion may be a resulting affect but it is not key here..i am talking about a "way of life' cultural things..just like something as simple as table manners..and the manner of etiquette..

who is the f*cking authority who decides all this??nobody!! its bull$hit..

the same way it is a way of life in the south vs the north there are differences yet still so close we tend to keep peace..

society has mutated to this point now where we have 2 (large groups) or 3 completely different styles and ways of life..

again i stress the religion is not the issue only a piece to the larger puzzle..

we say our way is better..they say their way is better..

we have tried to impose our way (commerce, military presence) and also try and get the rest of the world to join us in our way..

they try and tell us 'f*ck you our way is the way' they just express it through violent acts as with these attacks..we express it even in a speech with bush..he used the religion card last night but he was trying to piss them off and say..like I said before 'no ..our way of life is the right one'

the stupidity of humans is the need to impose their views to this extent...attacks, counterattacks..its all flexing muscle just like you do at the bar when the guy trys to hit on your girl..who cares..if she really likes you then she'll be with you..have some damn security/self esteem for f*ck sake..

we will never get anyone to agree that our way is the way vs their way..that will not happen..there are to many people in the world that fall in to the 2 or 3 main categories i am speaking of..

this is about lack of intelligence (in all of us), insecurity (unfortunately in leaders and the almost all of us)..and quite simply imposing and flexing your muscle..

people cant just be right and know they are right..they have to impose it..

my question is if you know (you are right) then you know..

what would the need be for anything past that??

sad...