1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone want to sell their AT&T phone upgrade?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by moose, Jun 9, 2010.

Tags:
  1. moose

moose Member

If no one plans on using their upgrade for the iPhone, I would love to try to make a deal selling it to me.

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

How much will it cost if I upgrade my 3G? I think I have a little over a year on my contract (signed a 2 year deal).

3. itony

itony Member

sorry for spamming your ad but that's pretty absurd. are you trying to low ball them by saying you'll buy their phone upgrade instead of just saying you'll buy their iphone? lol

4. moose

moose Member

hahaha, I didn't think of it that way. I was just hoping for a clutch fans hook up!

5. moose

moose Member

I think they will run around 300 if you are in your contract. I'm guessing.

6. magnomonkey

magnomonkey Member

If you have the 3G it's only going to cost you 200$ for the new Iphone 4.

7. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Is it possible to sell an upgrade?! I could buy the phone and sell the phone and switch it out for a simcard.

If so, I can do it for $750 for the 16GB and $850 for the 32GB. Those iPhone4s are going to sell FAST. The price to get one unlocked probably will be around there or higher. And by selling my upgrade I am going to need about $550 profit so I can get a Nexus Two when it comes out early next year (which will blow the iPhone4 AWAY lol).

8. moose

moose Member

I was looking to buy for a price significantly less than $750. I know, I sound crazy. But if I wanted, I could drop $750 and buy it factory unlocked from the UK.

9. BleedRocketsRed

Exactly. That is market value. Its too late, I didn't camp out for one week.

I doubt you would get it off eBay for less.

10. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

WOW....phones are taking over the world.

11. AustinBriggs

AustinBriggs Member

They are truly amazing devices. I just skype'd yesterday and thought... man this would be handy to use on an iphone 4 since the camera is on both sides.

They are a bit more delicate of a phone than others, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it as a tool... its a real handy instrument tuner.

12. BleedRocketsRed

Too bad that on the iPhone4, you can only do it from iPhone to iPhone only over WiFi. Android has a couple of phones with front facing cameras (HTC Evo 4G and Samsung Galaxy S) but Skype for Android is on Verizon only (**** Skype).

They have had front facing cameras on phones in Asia/Europe for years but hardly anybody used it because of how geeky it looks to walk around with a phone in front of your face talking into it.

13. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

im looking to buy a new tmobile smart phone.. thinking the HTC HD2 would be the best (already got a g1, crack screen)

14. TopsDrop

TopsDrop Member

HD2 sucks dude...

15. BleedRocketsRed

HD2 is nice.

But WP6.5 will be outdated in 2 months and it won't be upgraded to WP7 and WP7 will suck (NO MULTITASKING? FAIL)

16. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

whats better for tmobile?

17. moose

moose Member

As a t-mobile customer myself, I have to say their phone selection isn't that great. If they had android on the HD2 it would have been worth getting. The only phone on t-mobile worth the money are the blackberries.

18. BleedRocketsRed

Nexus One but its off-contract only. Tho T-Mob does have good off-contract pricing I remember reading somewhere.

Nothing really good on T-Mob yet

BUT

They are rumored to be getting the Samsung Vibrant, Motorola Milestone XT720 and HTC Vision (tho Vision is end of the year).

19. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

So I should wait on one of those phones.. ill see

20. TopsDrop

TopsDrop Member

i'm with Tmobile now, and the best phone is the Nexus One. the my touch slide looks nice.

but i switched to sprint and i'm waiting for my Evo...july 11