1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone live in Dallas?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by IROC it, Aug 29, 2003.

1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Hey all you Dallas area residents. I was wondering what you may be doing for Labor Day.

Here's my dilemma. I have 11 tickets to the Rangers vs. Royals games I've got to get rid of. I had a group of people back out on me at the last minute, and I've got to find someone that can go.

seating chart at Ballpark

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/tex/images/im_ballpark_stadium_chart_2003.gif
    Section 327 row 7 seats 4,5,6,7,8
    and
    Section 327 row 6 seats 9,10,11,12,13,14

That's 11 tickets total, will break up as needed.

These tickets are "Upper Reserved $12" tickets Will Sell for $6.00 each.

I would put them on eBay, but thought I'd see if any one was able/interested here first.

Let me know ASAP... eBay here they come!

2. IROC it

3. IROC it

Update:

weather.com says 70% chance of rain on Monday... may not be a game... maybe I'll get a real refund!

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I live in Dallas, but I'm not a Rangers fan. Sorry. Good luck on Ebay!

5. IROC it

Thanks.

Turns out - no bites.:( But the bright side is this:) , It is raining cats and dogs, and probably will tomorrow, so I'll get raincheck tickets (vouchers) for a later game if that's the case.

Then I won't get stiffed!;)