1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone know the name of this song??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by T FOR 3!!!, Jun 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Hey guys, I've been trying to find the name, or the original use, of this song for over a year now and have had no luck.... Anyone have any idea??

It's the last song, starts at 4:52..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OUskok35F3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks, and sorry if i'm in the wrong thread... I'm trying not to be...

2. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Second Coming - Juelz Santana

1 person likes this.
  3. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Repped!!! Holy cow that was amazing!! just made my day!! NO joke!! Thanks man!!

Lock 'er' Up!!

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

"Freerunning"? :confused: WTF is that B.S.? Why "free"? I thought you were free to run whenever you wanted to. Call it something else.

Hey, everyone, I can breathe more than you all. I call it "Freebreathing"! :p

5. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Oh, I'm not into free-running, lol. I watched that video a year ago and just wanted the song to work out to. I'd love to be able to do that stuff though, but I'm already injury prone enough as it is..