1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone else having cabin fever?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RKREBORN, Mar 23, 2020.

1. SemisolidSnake

Which one did you buy? I've been thinking about buying a cheap electronic set for years. I pretty much stopped drumming formally once high school was over, but I've always kept a love for it. Did a couple years with Kaminari Taiko down here in Houston, but it just didn't work with my schedule, which makes me really sad, because I was awesome at it.

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

les Québécois en quarantaine sont également différents

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Not sure if you are a fan of Mike Portnoy but he does these hilarious drum videos on YouTube where he plays kiddie drum kits (e.g. Hello Kitty kit). He tries to play real songs sitting at these kits. It’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. He ends up destroying the kit and they have to re-assemble it. You/all should check it out if you haven’t seen them.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Does anyone feel like going home but they are home?

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

We've been so bored on weekends (both the wife and I still work), we changed and adjusted the inside mechanism of a toilet flush in all 3 bathrooms. We are using the Korky toilet flush and we learned that if we raise the flush and the overflow valve, we can actually increase the flush power. Not commercial grade, but it is like the Niagara compared to the old flush. Nice.

ico4498, ima_drummer2k and Surfguy like this.
  7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I went with the Alesis Nitro Mesh kit. Reviews are really good and it's less than $400 on Amazon. Not a bad fun/practice kit for me and my kids. Won't get here until May though.

[​IMG]

SemisolidSnake likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Would need examples honestly.

In general I suggest people pick their battles... try to figure out why they are lying... is it really not something important and they think you will come down hard on them?

9. Nook

Nook Member

Sure almost everyone does at some point. Now you can kind of see why your wife didn’t want to work from home. It sounds like you guys have chaos in the home. Hard to do but you and your wife need to get that under more control.

10. Buck Turgidson

11. Buck Turgidson

Yep, they're migrating. It's pitch ****ing black outside and there's a cacophony of jackass birdnoise up in the trees.

[​IMG]

Invisible Fan likes this.