1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anti-police atmosphere leads to yet another shooting of police

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 17, 2016.

1. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

How dare you shoot my criminal brother, who was armed and ready to kill you

Can you imagine if there were riots every time some white trash meth head got shot by a cop

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Shame that the alt right had to look for a false cause to get out of their previous cause involving the driver of the broken down car who was shot by the cop...

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That case is still ongoing, but r****ds aren't protesting/rioting over it. BLM racists only protest/riot when it's a 100% obviously justifiable case. There is a lot of grey area with the Tulsa case, so the racists stayed home.

4. NewRoxFan

No, I saw plenty of your posts in that topic discussion...

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

SMH, it's sad that the short bus squad always goes there.....

Oh well, if you don't have the brains do the best you can I guess.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wait, that was BLM that was rioting? News to me. I guess if you are black you are now automatically part of BLM. Wouldn't surprise me. I mean you do believe that black people should get less benefit of the doubt after all.

So because you have a gun, you are ready to kill cops. Talk about paranoid.

We are talking about Keith Lamont Scott right? It seems like you guys have more information about this case than the media, maybe you should report it in what you know, I hear they are looking for eyewitnesses.

7. NewRoxFan

Interesting to note your use of terms like "r****ds" and "short bus" are consistent with your views on race. Guess its in keeping your alt-right politics.

8. Granville

Granville Member

That's such a dumbass response.

9. Granville

Granville Member

To be honest, although I agree with BTG on a lot of issues, I do think less of him as a person when he uses derogatory terms associated with special needs people as a way to insult his foes here. We would not be friends in real life.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So a black man can't have a gun? He was waiting for his son...you don't know what happened but he was not the target. The police assumed he was and saw a gun...how do you know that they gave him a chance to disarm or if he had the gun illegally???

Maybe only white people should be able to exercise the 2nd amendment right?

11. dmoneybangbang

Lol... so you don't think better trained police officers would help? If you do think that would help, how would you achieve that?

What about our drug war? You're just another person who can't see 3 feet in front of them. Just keep your head in the sand, don't vote and let me handle the issues.

12. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You don't need a program to stay in school, you just need a school. You don't need a program to avoid pregnancy, just act responsibly. It is neither my job, nor that of the government to hold your hand and make you eat your vegetables.
    It's called personal responsibility.
    I have no idea if this guy had a job or didn't have a job. I wasn't commenting on any particular guy. I was talking about the aggregate. You can do everything right, and stuff just doesn't break your way. You can be a crack addicts with 15 kids who dropped out of school at 8 and win the powerball. Neither example detracts from what I said.
    None of that disagrees with what I said, it just shows that it is more difficult for black people to follow the steps I laid out.
    That means it is harder to get a job, it does not at all rebut my point.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Check the quality of schools in poor inner-city neighborhoods. Many of them don't have books, are overcrowded, and don't have the resources. Yes, it's the government's job to make sure schools are quality, and they are failing at it.

Pregnancy: when you are under-educated (for the reasons I explained above) there will inevitably be more pregnancy.

Jobs: when you are under-educated (for the reasons I explained above) how are you going to get a job as successfully as someone who came out of a good school system? Furthermore, companies have proven to be less likely to hire people with "black" sounding names on their resume, that's racism. Furthermore, police disproportionately arrest black people for smoking weed, which hurts their future employment aspirations.

You don't understand that it's an environmental snowball affect that leads to a difficult situation all around for poor black kids. You can't pinpoint a single external factor for why people end up in jail or homeless, but you can understand that the whole environment, and every small or big thing that these people deal with, makes them more susceptible to failure.