1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Buck Turgidson

Turd Ferguson.

Look at my hat. I have a hat on.

KingCheetah likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That was my inspiration.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It encapsulates his most vocal supporters quite well. In fact the origin of this thread was the video below that all of the usual suspects chose not to address but repeatedly attacked others in this thread. Since then this thread has become a sort of catch-all for this kind of behavior. And repeatedly, instead of addressing white supremacy and the obvious racism emboldened and fanned by this Presidency they'd prefer to pretend it doesn't exist.

This road-rage incident turned disgustingly racist

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I have already been called B-Blob and "old food" so I'm not sure how much worse it can get.

KingCheetah likes this.
  5. CometsWin

On MLK day no less.

6. conquistador#11

before you judge and throw beautiful clean stones, remember Lot, the dude from the bible? It's okay my president just being a family man holding true to the good book of genesis.

dobro1229 likes this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Ahhh, New Jersey, the gift that keeps on giving

chlamydia and racism

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And every word you write speaks for itself on what a sad POS brainwashed moron you are. Oh sorry, I meant moran. Gotta speak in your language.

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

I don’t blame you, I’d be upset too if my race card was no longer accepted, Poor b*stard.

10. CometsWin

11. conquistador#11

I love how the guy was using all this profane language and insulting her looks, which I think she is looks tremendous, but at the end throws in a "God bless" wtf.

12. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

13. CometsWin

14. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...heeheehee....

...you know the BEST part about all this...?
    ...(well, maybe not the BEST part...the crocodile tears by this moron are especially nice...)...

...this guy says he's willing to have an "open conversation" with this couple he harrassed and threatened...

...NOW he wants an "open conversation"?

Dare I say, civil discourse, even?

...like, what could he possibly say to these people that he didn't get to, in the 20-some-odd miles he spent following these people and shouting and hurling all kinds of insults at them...?

You really can't make this stuff up....
    ...unless you've got an exclusive "crisis actors" license from Alex Jones....

#1514 mdrowe00, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    FranchiseBlade and CometsWin like this.
  15. CometsWin

I enjoyed how he tearfully threw in antifa with the klan. Lol. That was right out of the Trumpanzee playbook.

16. CometsWin

17. Buck Turgidson

Good ol' Louie Gohmert (Pyle). He and Briscoe Cain and Sid Miller and Dan Patrick are always good for a chuckle.

As an aside, maybe that guy from Portland up there crying actually learned something and rethought his ways. Maybe.

CometsWin likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The real trump bump...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Figure that this could go here ...

Despite So Much Winning, The Right Feels Like It's Losing

Diamond and Silk caused a spectacle on Capitol Hill on Thursday.

"Facebook along with other social media sites have taken aggressive actions to silence conservative voices such as ourselves," the pro-Trump social media stars charged.

It's a claim Facebook denies, pointing out that the social media network has changed its settings so that users see more content from friends — and less from political groups of all stripes.

But beyond the fireworks before the House Judiciary Committee, the two online celebrities reflect a broader point within the conservative movement right now. Many feel unfairly persecuted by the powers that be in American culture.

"I think that is a difficult thing for a lot of liberals to get, that for them you know they look and say, 'Trump's in charge, Mitch McConnell's out there, Paul Ryan — well Republicans have got everything,' " said John Hawkins, the founder of Right Wing News, a Facebook group with more than 3 million followers.

President-elect Donald Trump proclaimed on election night 2016: "The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

With his victory, Republicans held more power than they have had in nearly a century. Conservatives had control of the House of Representatives, the Senate and the White House, and held a majority of the country's governorships. Conservatives also now have a majority on the Supreme Court, in no small part because of Trump's election.

But beyond politics, Hawkins said, the average American conservative feels bombarded daily with disrespect.

"He turns on a TV show where he's insulted, and then he's like, 'well, maybe I'll just unwind and watch an awards show' — the Oscars or something — where he gets trashed all day long," Hawkins said. "He goes to Twitter and he's got some you know guy calling him in a-hole ... this is sort of like a pervasive all-out attack if you're a conservative. And it's all the time sort of thing."

At the core of the problem for many American conservatives is a feeling that the culture war has been irrevocably lost to their ideological opponents.

"Politics is downstream from culture. And I do think that it's true that conservatives have lost in many ways the culture," said Matt Lewis, a conservative columnist for The Daily Beast who has previously worked for conservative outlets like The Daily Caller and Human Events.

He also said, "There is a sense on the right that is apocalyptic and fearful."

Earlier this month, Jesse Kelly, a writer for the mainstream conservative website The Federalist, wrote that Americans on the left and right can't get along anymore, that domestic unrest could be coming and that the best alternative course would be to just split the country up.

"We're just not on the same page on anything anymore. Rather than the constant fighting and before it gets really nasty, I think we should just go our separate ways," Kelly told NPR.

Kurt Schlichter, a columnist for the conservative Townhall.com, recently wrote a column speculating about whether there could be another civil war. He concluded there could be one and predicted how the left would lose a violent conflict if it came to it.

"We want to be treated with respect, and we will not tolerate anything less which is just unacceptable for this to continue. I'm tired of Hollywood spitting on us. I am tired of academia spitting on us. I'm tired of the news media spitting on us," he said.

Trump ran on these frustrations — but his election, as well as the election of many other Republicans to positions of political power, haven't dulled them.

This feeling of losing the American culture war reflects polling of white, working-class Americans. A poll taken last year by the Public Religion Research Institute and The Atlantic showed 48 percent of them believe that "things have changed so much that I often feel like a stranger in my own country."

"I mean, shoot, I had a conversation with my mother about this a couple of years ago," Kelly said. "This had nothing to do with the election or anything else. Like something's coming, it just feels that way and I don't like it. I don't like it at all."

These feelings pop up on all sorts of political issues, from Diamond and Silk — also known as Lynette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson — to accusations of "fake news" to the schadenfreude on the right over Kanye West's complimentary tweets about Trump this week.

The 2018 midterms are coming up in just a few months. Midterms are often about exciting your base and running against the other side.

Democrats are doing that by running against Donald Trump. Republicans may find that tapping into these feelings about losing power in society is the best way to motivate their base.

20. CometsWin

Fine people, very fine people.

Hackers torpedo Black teen girls in NASA contest

Three teenagers came up with an innovative way to clean lead-contaminated drinking water in public schools — an idea so smart it made the finals of NASA’s coveted nationwide high-school science competition.

The trio — the only all-female, all-Black group in the finals — engineered a filter that purifies drinking water in old public-school buildings by detecting impurities such as chlorine, copper, and bromine.

But when NASA opened the contest to online voting, users from 4chan, the image-based online bulletin board, launched a campaign to hack the results, forcing NASA to shut down the voting.

It’s a disheartening speed bump in the otherwise inspiring story of Mikayla Sharrieff, India Skinner and Bria Snell, all 11th graders at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School in Washington, D.C.

“In older structured homes and buildings, lead pipes have been an issue in the media. In D.C. they’re currently renovating many public schools,” they said in a statement. “As a result, we have a mission to be a part of the community activism and history in the making. Our water filtration system can help aid in that mission.”

After the nomination, the Banneker students started campaigning on social media to attract support for their project in the public voting stage.

“Public voting starts today and we need YOUR vote! We are the only team from the east coast & female minority group!” Sharrieff said in an April 23 tweet.

“Hidden figures in the making,” Snell tweeted, a reference to the 2016 movie “Hidden Figures,” the unsung true story of African-American female mathematicians who worked at NASA in the golden era of space exploration.

However, some users of 4chan’s “politically incorrect” board, where hoaxes and conspiracy theories often originate, complained the teens were getting a lot of votes because they were Black and spearheaded an effort to torpedo their campaign.

A CNN analysis of 4chan/pol/ uncovered several threads urging users to vote for a team of teenage boys instead, using anonymous privacy software to hack the voting system. Some /pol/ users posted racist insults and urged members to spread the campaign to other 4chan boards.

NASA said in a statement to CNN it had to “end public voting to protect the integrity of the results” after hackers attempted to change the vote totals.

“Unfortunately, it was brought to NASA’s attention yesterday that some members of the public used social media, not to encourage students ... but to attack a particular student team based on their race and encourage others to disrupt the contest and manipulate the vote ... the attempt to manipulate the vote occurred shortly after those posts,” read the statement, issued Monday.

“NASA continues to support outreach and education for all Americans, and encourages all of our children to reach for the stars.”

CNN has been unable to reach the three students for comment.

On Twitter the students have posted NASA’s statement on the voting, along with a message thanking people for their support.

NASA said it has an accurate record of the voting results before the disruption occurred. A panel of judges this month will choose the winners, who will be invited to NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland for two days of workshops with scientists and astronauts. Each winning team will also receive $4,000.

The three teens were coached and helped with their project by mentors at the Inclusive Innovation Incubator in Washington, a community space which combines science, technology and social inclusion.

The Incubator said in a statement to CNN that the students are seeing “positive outcomes” for the NASA challenge, despite the attempts to corrupt the results.

“The ladies are ecstatic about the experience and opportunity the NASA challenge provided,” it said. “While it is true they had amazing community support in the popular public voting, the challenge is focused on the delivery of the scientific exploration ... Win or lose — the girls met their goals and will wish the final winner congratulations.” — (CNN)