1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

News agency's provoking a false race war for views and clicks. It's worked.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Interesting study... correlates republican/Trump supporter with perceptions of discrimination:

CHART: The Relationship Between Seeing Discrimination And Voting For Trump
    http://www.npr.org/2017/08/18/54426...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170818

[​IMG]

3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Some very thoughtful, non-hysterical remarks in this video, with no punches pulled.

However, since she has deviated from the Democrat left's "politically correct" narrative on this, they will conclude that she must be destroyed, as is their way.

4. tmacfor35

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Things she doesn't understand

The white nationalist protest would have been completely forgotten by now if
    a. people didn't literally die and get injured
    b. if our own ****ing president didn't equate neo-nazis to people irked by neo-nazis walking the streets and chanting horrendous notions. Ya, our president thinks those two entities have the same moral equivalence.

6. fchowd0311

Yes, she must be destroyed!

7. NewRoxFan

Was there a specific disagreement with the research study or do you simply prefer random anecdotal videos found on Facebook or alt-right Reddit threads?

8. fchowd0311

I think the latter. Youtube personalities are our modern day maesters. The masters of knowledge.

9. fchowd0311

You've never worked with real life data before have you? The standard deviation on that regression line isn't even that large. Definitely a correlation.

10. tmacfor35

I have. It's my job.

I have no issue with the actual numbers.

The issue is in the type of poll. It's common sense. It adds no value to this thread.

11. tmacfor35

I don't have a preference. I just don't see why the poll had any importance in this thread.

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

That is a lie, as you know very well. Trump equated the moral equivalence of the Nazi/KKK's violent protestors with the left's armed, paid and recruited violent protestors, both of who are morally deficient and worthy of condemnation from all. Clearly, there was blame to go around on both sides.

But just go ahead and keep telling lies about it - you and the rest of the constant liars that you associate and identify with - because that is who you are, it is what you do.

13. fchowd0311

Let me help you with that heavy goal post. Moving it across the entire field is going to be difficult.

14. tmacfor35

You are impossible to get a point through to.

Was the same way last year when y'all kept clammoring for Hilary and how she was going to win. The media has you twisted around their finger.

15. fchowd0311

Nope. You will never convince me that a group of protesters who organize to counter Nazi protests are morally equivalent to Nazis. I'm sorry, but that just isn't going to happen.

If a group of protesters who advocate for baby raping drew a counter protest, are both sides morally equivalent?

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lies? Like paid, recruited violent protesters being at the Virginia protest? LOL. Why don't you show us how that works. Tell me how I can get a job being a paid violent protester. Or why don't you get an offer as one and post it here?

17. fchowd0311

K...

But you do know the media didn't run over that lady and the media didn't make Trump make a moral equivalence between counter protesters to Nazis and Nazis.

18. NewRoxFan

Gee... maybe I should have cross-posted it in a few different threads saying "Had no idea where to put this, but this woma, er, report is smart."

Perhaps if you bothered to read the article I linked, you'd have your answer. I know, it was buried in the article and hard to find, being the first paragraph and all. But since you missed it, here you go:

19. tmacfor35

Do you know how small that extremist group is?

They are largely irrelevant

20. fchowd0311

Is there seriously one single non-trollish conservative poster left on this board? It's getting ridiculous?

Can one conservative leaning poster just state that entities like BLM are not equivalent to Nazis? One?

I think the entire right wing movement has turned into a glorified troll movement because they think they are psychologists who want to express to the world how easily triggered people are. They lost that narrative years ago. I

CometsWin and NewRoxFan like this.