1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

America's New Concentration Camp System

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Jun 23, 2019.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This is just a series of lies. The fact is there were I believe three different bipartisan border security bills that failed in the Senate in early 2018.

Furthermore, Trump is singularly responsible for the policy of separating all children from their parents at the border and you know having them sleep on floors and having children taking care of toddlers. He created this situation and now he's trying to hold these children hostage in squalor to get what he wants. Pathetic really.

KingCheetah likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

NOt sure why everybody is so concerned about these brown kids being abandoned in concentration camps to live in their own filth when there is a white Republican kid out there who didn't get into Harvard cause he loved tossing out N-bombs.

That's the real tragedy.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And they say that white genocide is fake.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

More like the right can't win without help from Russia and by taking away people's votes

6. NewRoxFan

7. mick fry

mick fry Member

Poor brown kids, if only they had (responsible) parents.

8. NewRoxFan

though I suspect this could have gone in the "lunchpail Christian" thread. Russell D. Moore is an American evangelical theologian, ethicist, and preacher. He is currently president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, the public-policy arm of the Southern Baptist Convention. And y'all know who jerry falwall junior is...

adoo likes this.
  9. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

If only they were so lucky to come out of a womb in this country.

10. NewRoxFan

Deleted, moved

11. NewRoxFan

12. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

More faux outrage. Get your Democratic Party leaders to cooperate and found the boarder. Offer a real solution if your party refuses to fund the border.

Once again, you didn’t cry about the conditions when Obama was stacking kids on top of kids in cages but you have a serious problem now. Hmmmm. You’re just playing politics.

You’re willing to accept the bill for reparations, lgbtq reparations, free school, multi trillion dollar green new deal and dismiss all student debt but you will not sign a bill to fund the border with 4.5 billion dollars. Even when Trump offered to double the number of Dreamers that could stay in the US your party refused to fund the border.

Before any of your virtue signaling, hypocritical left wing radicals screams your faux outrage, give me your plan if you’re going to continue to fund the border.

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You just love vomiting out those alt right Trump talking points.

14. crash5179

Nothing alt-right about me you left wing sexist, racist jack ass.

15. KingCheetah

Nerve touched.

16. crash5179

Absolutely, I don’t appreciate people making baseless accusations against me like that. To imply someone is a racist or a member of a racist hate group is a serious accusation and one you made against me. But that is your parties strategy, call everyone you disagree with a racist.

Your a POS for doing it and you know you are a POS. But its obvious your comfortable with that.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Not calling you a racist but do you speak against the Trump regime when they openly stoke racism and when Trump himself says things like Mexicans are rapists and calls Neo Nazis “very fine people?”

I don’t think all my friends I know who support Trump are hood wearing clan members but the complicit nature of his supporters, the silence, and the excuses/whataboutism just creates questions.

I believe it should be perfectly fine to say Nazis are bad, Trump is wrong on racial division, and still say you’ll vote him and support him for X,Y, Z policy reasons. The inability to call a spade a spade with the Trump supporters who aren’t themselves neo Nazis is a real shame. I for one would respect your political opinion much more and know that I can have a substantive objective debate without having to get overwhelmed with cult like responses meant to talk over my opinions with Trump propaganda verbal diarrhea.

KingCheetah likes this.
  18. KingCheetah

The level of anger you are displaying in support of Trump paints a clear picture of why children are being separated from their families and placed in cages.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

#79 fchowd0311, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  20. NewRoxFan

House Democrats passed a $4.5 billion border aid bill. So now it's up to the republican led senate and trump to act.