1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alien/UFO video to be released Friday

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Brightside, May 29, 2008.

1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

SURVEY

Jeff Peckman shows proof that aliens exist. What do you see in his pic?

_an alien
    _a pig
    _a cow
    _trees
    xSam Cassell
    _none of the above
    _??? nothing

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Personally, I believe US Americans need to demand their Congressional leaders put this guy under oath in a series of hearings.

3. hooroo

hooroo Member

It's Sun Myung Moon.

4. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

That ain't noting but an unltra perm.

5. Ehsan

Ehsan Member

Did anyone else find RocketsMac use of the word "cool", especially without quotation marks, hilarious? lol

6. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1810648&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1810648&fullscreen=1" /></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> at CollegeHumor</div>

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

UFO's are everywhere like such as?

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

WOAH !

Signs Signs everywhere a sign
    Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind
    Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

WOAH !

9. The Drake

The Drake Member

haha, yeah

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I like that "The Drake" is posting in the thread about aliens!

[​IMG]

11. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Haha.... singleing ME out eh? I have to go to church but when I get back later tonight I will add my response. Be ready for it around 9:45pm tonight.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

WE WILL BE READY

13. Christopher

Christopher Member

Its Stewie Griffin!

14. brooksstephens

I don't want to personally attack you or single you out.. but it just seems like every thread about UFOs, with the exception of this one, has been started by you.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Has anyone considered the fact that it could in fact be real.

DD

16. brooksstephens

Yeah. I did for a while... and then I looked at the picture.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am waiting on the video before I make a judgement.

DD

18. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Ok guys. Here goes.

I would have a better well-rounded opinion if I could see this photo without the night vision on. With night vision on with a still picture, the skeptics laugh in the face of all the attention this story has gotten in the past few days because of the picture which looks to be very amaturish and you were expecting to see a creature that doesn't look like anything you'd be able to comprehend by looking at it the first time. I on the other hand want to see the video like the rest of you. Now in the video, is this creature in deed does turn it's head, walks side to side, BLINKS, and does a "breathing" motion.... It'll make this story groundshattering.

Especially when the reports state that upon investigation and examination, they can see how this can be fake. What erks me a little bit in believing the story, is that it was taken in 2003. 5 years ago. This is the first time I've personally heard of this. The way I pictured it was, when someone gets a photo more less a VIDEO of a unexplained creature, that it'd be on the news and in the media before you could turn around. I just hope when the video is reveiled to the public, and if NO one can disprove the video... then the government will open up about everything they have been covering up reguarding this subject.

The HISTORY channels show 'UFO Hunters' has made me an even stronger believer after their investigation in Stephensville, TX and the one at the AFB in California about the air traffic controller saying what he saw was NOT of this world, and IF it infact was our government, he would have to be aware they were doing something to protect the airspace. And turns out, he knew nothing about it.

19. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

one day we will meet an alien. It would probably be electronic contact before physical though

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I love that show. I loved that episode. Very entertaining.

I also loved how they devoted a grand total of 10 seconds at the very end to the fact that experimental aircraft flies in that region all the time.

I believe ET life is certainly possible. I would love to see contact made. But I don't think this is it.