1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alien/UFO video to be released Friday

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Brightside, May 29, 2008.

1. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No, I'm saying that this article seems to indicate that because the guy lives on a goverment pension, and that creating an elaborate animatronic puppet alien is well beyond his financial means is evidence that the thing he videod can't be a fake. I'm just saying that really doesn't prove much except that the guy MIGHT not have been in on it.

And no, I'm not saying that I will never believe, but I have to see pretty convincing evidence to sway me. I haven't seen anything like that yet. I'll form my own opinions on this latest video whenever this guy decides to stop yanking everyone's chain and actually reveals it.

Remember Alien Autopsy? There were Hollywood "experts" interviewed in that aftermath who claimed that the way the fake blood ran out of the body when it was dissected proved it was real, because Hollywood didn't know how to make fake corpses that could do that. They had all these little details that they used as evidence that it couldn't be fake, because it would be too difficult. Well, it was a fake. Either the guys they interviewed were idiots, or the people that made the fake were really smart and figured out things that all of Hollywood couldn't.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

This guy with the video definitely has an agenda. I honestly don't see how this must lead to a ballot vote on a 18 person ET committee. I must be missing something...because it doesn't seem like this person is acting in good faith. Oh...we've got a real ET here...get that committee formed pronto. Umm...okay. It's imperative that we have an ET committee proposal on the ballot...because I've got a real ET here on video that was in my house and which I couldn't catch up to and trap and it just took off. :confused:

Also, what peripheral, other evidence could he be referring to? All the evidence that has been debunked in one way or another. Put it all together and we have all the pieces of the puzzle? lol. Don't forget Area 51...which to this day continues to have a secret hanger with a spacecraft and dead alien bodies in it.

#42 Surfguy, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I hear ya. I haven't seen anything definitive to me either, but one thing that makes me think aliens have been here is all the ex-military and government employees who have made claims. I mean, why confess that we have aliens stored in a base somewhere if it's not true? Are there just a bunch of military people who can't wait to look like whackos to their friends, family, and peers by saying this stuff? Personally, I find that hard to believe. It's not like these people are saying they have proof that they can sell for profit, or that they're going to become famous for their confessions.

As I said earlier in the thread, the downside to our technological advancement as a society is that it's so much harder to believe what we see.

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

well if the media comes out saying they believe i am sure this guy is going to make as much money off of his tape as possible, probably why he doesnt want to make it available for everyone to see just yet.

i think the fact that we are around on this planet is proof that there is probably life somewhere else out there for sure. chances are its probably not close to our known solar system though, life on this planet was a series of random chances that worked out. it had to have happened elsewhere, chances of it happening so close to our planet though is unlikely.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us"-Bill Watterson

5. Surfguy

Who is to say this guy didn't find a new species of animal that previously went undiscovered...assuming it is real? Maybe it came out of the ground somewhere? Maybe Sasquatch has a kid running around?

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

WTF? "wavier"? "shut of their cameras"???? Who the heck wrote this article, a high school freshman!?!? :rolleyes:

8. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

so this confirms BS? i mean not going to release to the public...whats the point of having media there and not allowing them to record it?

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Earlier in the thread someone posted an article that states it's not being shown to the public at this time because someone owns the rights to the footage and is releasing a film about it in the near future.

10. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

this is supposed to be the leaked footage of the vid...

http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/ufo/alienwindowfinal.mp4

11. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

12. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

13. Surfguy

What a bunch of crapola! Remind me to film a turd and try to pass it off as Mr. Hankey the X-mas Poo.

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

15. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

That picture sucks...if that's going to be as clear as it gets then he's got nothing special. If he can get a better still shot out of his video and release that, then he will at least spark up interest around the world.

16. Surfguy

Did they have color film back then (2003 was it?)? lol

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

AWESOME!!!! :D

18. ClutchCityReturns

Because the alien's brain waves run interference on all Earth electronics. Duh!

When you can't get the Rockets game on your dish, you think that's the weather?

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Doc Rivers made that camera.

20. ClutchCityReturns

I don't believe there is color night vision. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.