1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alien/UFO video to be released Friday

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Brightside, May 29, 2008.

1. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Just looked it up. It was Brazil. :D

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

coulda been this guy
    [​IMG]

or like a wise woman once said when she was asked about a leprechaun in a tree...

"It could be a crackhead"

that really can be an explanation for just about anything.

3. JamesC

JamesC Member

[​IMG]

It could just be Mr. Burns.

4. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Probably going to be fake.

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm scared.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/may/29/expert-says-ufo-tape-no-fake/

#25 Mr. Brightside, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  6. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

Alien experts..now thats a paradox. Being an expert at something you don't even know exists.

7. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Well, only the media gets to see this tomorrow and it won't be relasesd to the public unitl a later date. November, I think. To coincide with a documentary about it.

8. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

That's ridiculous. This is probably some viral marketing Blair Witch type thing to hype up this upcoming documentary. What crap. I hope somehow it's real though, and we get to see it.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Why would the Alien peek in, why not just teleport, and if the guy was awake, go out there and grab that little guy.....he could make a ton of money putting him up in the Midget Wrestling arena.

DD

10. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

This screams publicity stunt. A video that confirmed something as huge as this would change the world forever and be presented to more people than just the press. How can anyone help but be skeptical? I might not even watch this when it comes out...

I'm down with "I want to believe" but I'm even downer with demanding evidence. I want this to be real, but as Carl Sagan said "The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition."

11. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

I'm about to pee myself I'm so excited

12. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

So, what time can we "see" this tape...I mean, I can't f'n wait...Should we make contact? Who represents the world? Hillary?

13. bladeage

[​IMG]

14. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ridiculous, just because the money it would take to create an animatronic puppet to look like an alien is beyond this guy's means, doesn't mean it isn't someone else playing a joke on him.

But I'm with everyone else that thinks this is some kind of publicity stunt or viral marketing campaign.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I do want to see it though.

Maybe the Alien has MLS or Beckham ROCKS stamped on his forehead.

DD

16. bladeage

Yea the "alien" is probably holding a pepsi in the video or something.

17. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

So are you saying that you will never believe in real alien encounters until you see them first hand, or perhaps even make physical contact with one? Because otherwise, it seems like one could always come up with questions of authenticity.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They better play Cassell tonight or else!

19. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

And what would you do if you had a fake video of an alien? Would you sell it to a documentarian and then try to drum up business for his movie by getting news of its existence into the newspapers?

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://www.onlykent.com/20080530/public-will-not-see-jeff-peckmans-alien-video-today/

Public will not see Jeff Peckman’s alien video today
    May 30th, 2008 · 1 Comment · Email This

If you were looking forward to seeing the alien video today that Jeff Peckman has been saying is “proof of extraterrestrials”, then you may be disappointed as Peckman will make the attending press sign a wavier at today’s event. This wavier will require members of the press to shut of their cameras during the film and this will prevent the public from seeing the so called “proof of extraterrestrials”.

The Denver resident, Jeff Peckman had begun the process of “putting a ballot initiative to the city’s voters”, if Peckman gets his way and the vote is passed, we could see an 18 member extraterrestrial affairs commission formed that will have the job of ensuring the publics safety in the event aliens land in Mile High City.

Now while I believe we are not alone in the universe and their must be some kind of life out there, the idea that Peckman really has video proof of aliens will seem far fetched to many. In saying this, today is the day he has said he will prove to the world they do exist by showing a video of them.

Now if this is real, why not let the media record the event?

Jeff Peckman Said “It’s the best evidence I’ve seen,” and today the media will get a look at the one-minute video and then I am sure we will all get to read their words later on today, but not get to see any film.