1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

After Harden is traded and Tucker does not agree with contract extension,

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigBum, Dec 20, 2020.

1. BigBum

BigBum Member

Almost every playoffs team wants to trade for Tucker.

4 teams have deep interest
    Wolves,
    Heat
    Celtics
    Bucks

Which player do you like the best?

Heat and Bucks are hard capped and Wolves don’t plan to pay luxury tax
    Celtics have TPE.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

76ers have a TPE that literally perfectly fits Tucker.

If he doesn't sign an extension and Harden is traded they are probably going to Philly together.

Nook, oloboloz and Rudyc281 like this.
  3. BigBum

BigBum Member

Luxury tax rate
    5m x 3.25
    Plus
    3m x 3.75

76ers luxury tax exceed 50 million

4. paboy1984

paboy1984 Member

oh God not another thread like this just enjoy the players on the team no one is getting traded anytime soon not until at least the deadline

5. MrWise

MrWise Member

Look Tucker is a great player anyone would love to have him on their team because of his hard work and energy but nonetheless he can be a bit overrated in my opinion for what he contributes at times.

he does the little things that the stats don’t bring up but he’s also a player that could score 4 points in one night and gets bullied by anyone that’s a true Star PF or Center due to height and skill *this could also be because he’s forced in these positions due to small ball* That said he has his moments where he plays terrific D on these star big men and for his height he can really hold his own compared to people the same height, but he’s also 35 and who knows how much he has left in the tank for his asking price.

I would be hesitate to extend him at his age but nonetheless much love for tucker. I hope he retires a rocket but if I’m the GM thinking long term I would think about flipping him for a younger talented player but then you lose a power house defender and enforcer, not sure who could replace his energy.

#5 MrWise, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Highlyrated likes this.
  6. BigBum

BigBum Member

I want
    Achiuwa and Harkless from Heat
    2024 lottery protected pick and Culver from Wolves
    TPE and a future first from Celtics

Highlyrated likes this.