1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Advice on Breaking In to My Neighbor's Apartment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketman95, Nov 27, 2001.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

No, not the ones that are loud, my next door neighbors. I know she drives a sweet Beamer, so I'm guessing they have some cool stuff.

Any advice on how to break the lock, silence their dogs, and get out of there without leaving a trace?

2. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Don't be greedy.

4. Ren

Ren Member

Have you ever been in the house?

If not go over sometime for something you might need, so even if they find prints,hey you have been there before,just remember not to go into any rooms that you have not gone into when you were visiting.

This could help with the dogs as well,let them smell and get to know you.If not bring some deli slices and just put them on the floor,make sure its enough to keep the dogs there for a while!

Depends on what kind of Lock?
    Or just break down the door and shoot the dogs,who would think the next door neighbor did it,they would be stupid,too stupid!

5. Houstone

Houstone Member

Don't do it.....

6. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

One piece of advice:

If a few seconds after you break in a loud, piercing alarm begins to ring, do not pick up the phone, dial 911, and alert the police to a burglarly going on in the apartment. Remember, you are the one breaking in and it might not look so good when they show up.

Hope that helps.

7. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Step one: Don't post your plans to rob someone's apartment on the internet.

8. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

When the leave, check to see if they fully locked the dead bolt. If it doen't, then you can just push it back (you risk scratching it, which leads to detecting-perhaps use something plastic)

Check the windows.

Try to use your key. You'll be surprised by how many locks your key will fit in the complex. Try other keys.

9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Okay I am forwarding this thread to the local police dept. :p

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I think RM95 is feeling a little frisky. Go out visit 5806.