1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Advice] Love triangle

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Bear_Bryant, Jan 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

Okay, let me get down to the point. Long story short, two girls I know who are best friends. Girl A really likes me and I really like girl B.

Girl B possibly likes me, I'm not forsure but I'm really worried that If I do anything with girl A that she'll tell girl B(being her best friend) what we did and ruin all chances of us being together.

so what should I do? I'm so lost right now and this stupid game of love is kicking my butt right now

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

do we even have to tell you?

threesome.

1 person likes this.
  3. Chamillionaire

if you were to hook up with girl A, it wouldn't work out because you don't really like her. it would be a waste of time. i say go for girl B and if that doesn't work out, then move on to the next girl.

4. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Winner!

win win situation!

5. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

pics of girls

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I expected this response, not necessarily from one f the female members ;)

Bear_Bryant do you like girl A? You shouldn't hook up with her because she likes you, that is setting your standarts really low. If girl B like you and you hook up with girl A she wil not like it.

Furthermore make sure girl A and B do not read this thread :grin:

7. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

haha we'll my birthday is in about a month away so it's possible

Thanks, should I just go out and tell her how I feel? I think she likes me but she doens't want to admit it because she doesn't want to hurt her best friends feelings

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

A + B > A or B

threesome. Case closed.

All seriousness though, you sound to be of an age where getting with either of them in any way would be fun time - more concerned about girl B finding out than betraying your own feelings, which is fine - so the worst thing to do would be nothing.

Get with Girl A. Or Girl B. Or both. Or neither bit quickly to move on.

9. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

We should vote, give us pics of both girls and we will tell you who you should be proceeding, you must trust the great minds of all CFers.

J/K, you should definitely go for the one YOU want. If your into person B, then go for it. Don't just settle for person A because you know she likes you, because whats the point of being with someone when you know there is someone else for you....

10. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

thanks. Honestly though i'm not posting pictures of my friends on clutchfans. I really like this advice too. It's just weird because us three are going on a bunch of trips soon. (I turn 20 in march) But I go to school in Alabama and were going to to a Jay-z Concert in February then we're going on a cruise out of galveston most likely for spring break. See Girl A lives in Houston and I've known her for sometime but Girl B lives here in Alabama and she wants to come to houston for spring break.

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    How is this even a discussion? Girl B, the one you like lives in the same city as you. The other girl who wants your nutz lives in a different city. Tell B how you feel, you never know what could happen. I promise, there will be chances with A later.

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

simply put...girlie A is for anal, girlie B is for bagina

13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uQng86EudNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uQng86EudNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. YallMean

YallMean Member

Take A. That's a sure gain.
    B is too much of a risk.
    Go hard on A, which might even trigger B's interest in you. Easy choice, IMO.

15. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

The answer is so obvious...

Pass each girl a note that says:

"Do you like me?"
    YES NO

The one that crosses out both options and instead writes MAYBE MAYBE NO is marriage material and the one you must pursue.

16. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Compromise.

17. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If you go hard after B then A will get jealous and try to torpedo you with girl B. You got to make sure you gain enough points with B before A become aware of the situation.

18. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

FWIW-

I've been blissfully married to girl A for 35 years.

19. Scottay

Scottay Contributing Member

Unless A and B are negative.

1 person likes this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My advice is if you feel any attraction to the one that likes you you might be better off with her. Having been in this situation a few times I can tell you going after the other one you often end up with neither.