1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ABC] CIA Torture Techniques

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by halfbreed, Nov 21, 2005.

1. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Not completely kidding...i know its not very PC to say stuff like that but since I am not running for office anytime soon, i dont really care.....Fact of the matter is that we live in a different world than we lived in on Sept 10, 2001....the rules have changed....i feel bad for the "any ol brown skinned guy" being held captive but that's the way things are nowadays thanks to the actions of 19 guys who, on Sept 10, 2001, fell under the category of "any ol brown skinned guys".

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Actually those 19 hijackers fall under the category of a very small minority of 'ol brown skin guys'.

Do you stand for anything? Are there principles that you believe in?

3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I'll take a stab. Racist murder and torture. He seems way into that. And since he's not running for office he can clearly voice his deeply held racist, murderous convictions.

4. NJRocket

umm...no....next...

didnt u get tossed for saying dumb things once before?

5. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

You've become an extremist yourself.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That may not be what you stand for, but that is what you espoused.

7. Batman Jones

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm confused. You're a racist and you advocate torture, right? Where did I go wrong?

8. NJRocket

I'm a racist? News to me.

Do I advocate torture? Yes, in some cases.

9. Batman Jones

And I got tossed for losing my temper. I've never said anything as dumb or hateful as you have right in this thread, on the board or elsewhere.

10. NJRocket

so that would be a YES...next

11. Batman Jones

If you advocate torturing people based on the color of their skin or their nationality then yes you are absolutely a racist and a pretty damn sick one to boot. While that might be news to you, it's not news to anyone else reading your posts.

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

but we're talking about torture...BECAUSE of the color of their skin.

13. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Oh Boy! I'm going to make some popcorn.

NJ please keep going with your views on torture. You obviously are on the right track here.

Please continue

14. NJRocket

Guess what...apparently the gov't agrees with me to some extent because they are the ones pulling the torture strings...not me....so you have a much bigger argument on your hands than the one with me on this bbs. Write to your local congressman. In the meantime, this is life as you know it in the year 2005....deal with it.

15. NJRocket

True...but the enemy thus far has proven to be brown skinned men. Its not like they are torturing black women or oriental men or jewish grandmas....they are searching for answers the best they know how. Apparently they haven't been to clutchfans to find out how it should be done...or else the world would be at peace by now.

16. MadMax

i understand the frustration. i just don't think getting into torture...particularly with people we don't have any evidence to be holding in the first place...is productive nor the right thing to do. and if the only evidence we have is the color of the skin...well...that's just not good enough. and then we become something that i don't even wish to protect any more.

17. Batman Jones

The government's for torturing "any ol brown skinned foriegner?" Really? I must have missed that memo.

I have a lot of big problems with our current government, but if I thought they were anywhere near as messed up, hateful and racist as you apparently are there is no way in hell I would "deal with it." And neither would the rest of America. I think the Bush White House has been responsible for some criminal, some downright heinous acts, but if they were like you the entire country would be in the streets demanding their removal.

The government is not with you here, NJ Rocket. Virtually no one in this country is with you here. Cheney's position on torture is reprehensible but he would never advocate the torture of random people based on skin color. You're a proud racist and you really better hope there's no such thing as Hell. Max or FB or somebody who does this sort of thing -- pray for this guy.

18. NJRocket

Fair enuf....but don't u think that our gov't has a little more reason than the color of their skin to bring someone in for questioning and torture? I mean, do you really believe that they are just pulling random people off of the street? I suppose once in a blue moon an innocent guy gets hosed...but that happens in our judicial system here too...its inevitable. Should we stop just because one in 1000 gets hosed? Apparently, there isn't a better way to do whatever it is our gov't is doing...or they wouldnt be doing it.

19. MadMax

i don't have personal knowledge of how often it happens. i've read reports that indicates that it happens pretty frequently. and the fact the government has worked so hard to "get around" the requirement that you have to have some real charges or evidence to hold someone in custody for any length of time is very concerning to me.

20. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

That's some strange rationale. The goverment does it so its automatically ok?