1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A question for Dwight fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by neruto, Mar 27, 2016.

1. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

I will give you the hustle plays on offense, and honestly I think this lack of hustle comes from his lack of involvement.

But understand: I am NOT excusing it.

As far as intangibles on defense, as much as I say that... they cannot be seen on THIS version of the Rockets whose defense has been deplorable.

The only disagreement I will make is that he gets 15 minutes on the Spurs. I promise you on a Pop coached team he would be coached properly and their defense would be stagnating to other teams. Kawhi on the perimeter and Dwight in the paint.

Do you realize on our team how much space Dwight has to cover on defense because of either missed rotations or just passe perimeter D.

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing Dwight play in SA to see how he would be used when he has a REAL coach.

2. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Kobe said Howard is soft. I can't agree more on this now.

3. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I said this many times. We have the worst coaching.

4. Zergling

Zergling Member

Dwight is a shell of his former self and the team is better off giving his minutes to develop Capela and DMo, and let Beasley play the 4 more. It was silly for Morey to not trade him even for 2nd round picks.

5. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

He is clearly looking into his next career as a jester...

6. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

He could make a great Clutch the Bear