1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020: What Are You Watching - Corona Edition

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Mar 15, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Been hunting for family dramas with an ounce of mystery, horror and suspense........

If it ends up being Non mystery This Is Us ....it is also fine because the characters are flawed and it is impossible to ignore them.

2. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

From

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thx....finished that one, I just forgot.

[​IMG]

4. clos4life

clos4life Member

Not interested. Feels like the time for the show has passed.

Rocket River likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I was interested if they let him sing again.

clos4life likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Fool Me Once - Netflix. Stars Michelle Keegan as, well, er, um. I don't rightly know. But I am hooked.

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Started ER again for like the 4th time. This pilot still hits so hard.

8. conquistador#11

The Brothers Sun( Netflix) 8.9/ 10.
    Finished it in 3 days. A little Godfathersy but every episode kept me entertained. On non-Rockets days, it's all you can ask for.

[​IMG]

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Watched a few good shows on Netflix:
    • Clickbait, where Zoe Kazan steals the show with her performance as the strong-willed, volatile sister of a guy that disappears in a limited series with lots of plot twists.
    • Fool Me Once, a limited series based on a Harlan Coben novels (my gosh, Coben must have a 100 books made into Netflix). Stars the drop-dead gorgeous Michelle Keegan as an ex-helicopter pilot special forces type and Adeel Akhtar as a detective. Her husband is dead, but shows up in a nannycam shot that causes all sorts of plot twists.
    • Boy Swallows Universe. The best of the three shows... superb writing and acting in this limited series set in Brisbane, Australia in the 1980's. Coming of age with a twist. This show is likely unlike anything you may have seen. The kid playing the main lead is awesome as is Bryan Brown and Simon Baker . A bit of drug use, lots of swearing, but a show the entire family can enjoy.

Kevooooo likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member