1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

2018 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 28, 2018.

?

2018 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Poll closed Jun 1, 2018.
  1. Warriors in 4

36.8%
  2. Warriors in 5

36.0%
  3. Warriors in 6

8.8%
  4. Warriors in 7

3.2%
  5. Cavs in 7

4.0%
  6. Cavs in 6

4.0%
  7. Cavs in 5

0.8%
  8. Cavs in 4

4.0%
  9. I'm not watching the NBA Finals

2.4%
  1. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Casual fans drawn to a powerhouse team. Warriors, Yankees, Patriots = ratings.

buffalobills!!! and hakeem94 like this.
  2. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

If you heckle people outside of the actual sporting event. You are a loser and your life sucks.

hakeem94, MorningZippo and Sajan like this.
  3. Yukyuk

Yukyuk Member

Sajan likes this.
  4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Top 25 player ever.

Definitely not top 10, not top 15 and probably not top 20.

He needs to win on his own team in order to be top 10. Cleveland had the 29th ranked defense in the regular season and durant cant get doubled due to playing on an absurdly stacked gsw team. Its easy for him to light them up.

If not for steph and klay then he wouldnt even be in the finals. That team is so stacked that they can alternate having off games and still win. Plenty of other great players cant win in their off games and get crucified for it.

Reeko likes this.
  7. marky :)

marky :) Member

I watched maybe a total of 1 min in-game time of the finals and in that 1minute was Durant's dagger 3 last night. Enough for me. Bring on the off-season.

BigShasta likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

good points...I think he’d have to go back to OKC and win a ring or do something crazy/legendary like joining the Knicks and winning a ring with them as the man in order to undo the stain of joining GS

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

10. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi likes this.
  12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. Juxtaposed Jolt

KD didn't just light up a bad Cavs team. He lit up a Cavs team with LeBron on it. And Durant also lit up the Spurs, the Pelicans and the Rockets. Don't just look at the Cavs series.

You can look at the number of rings and say that's held against KD. But his stats and his overall game on the court, are insane. And he's not even 30 yet. With the way his style of play ages, he can easily still have an impact in his late 30s.

Probably won't be a top 10 player all-time, but I don't think cracking the top 10 is out of the realm of possibility.

14. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Only way this picture is better is if he included this DM right below...

[​IMG]

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

hakeemthagreat will be here in 3..2..1..! ;)

LOL He can't be serious.

Kobe Bryant doesn't think LeBron is carrying a 'garbage' roster

“It seems like he has some good talent to me. He’s got (Kyle) Korver who’s a great shooter, J.R. Smith who has always been a solid player — we focus on his one mistake and that tends to overshadow all the things he’s done to help them win a championship before — you’ve got Kevin Love, who was an All-Star and an Olympian; Rodney Hood, who was a 17-point scorer in the Western Conference; you’ve got Tristan (Thompson) who is back to playing like he played a few years ago. He’s got some workable pieces there. I don’t understand how, in order to talk about how great LeBron is we need to [expletive] on everybody else. That’s not O.K. Those guys have talent. I don’t buy this whole thing that he’s playing with a bunch of garbage.”

It is interesting that Kobe is taking these reasoned stands now that he’s in retirement, isn’t it?

After all, Kobe is the same guy who yelled of his Los Angeles Lakers teammates to then-GM Mitch Kupchak during a 2014 practice, “I’m supposed to practice and get better. These motherf***ers ain’t doing s*** for me.” He’s the same guy who called ex-teammate Smush Parker “the worst” and added:

“I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team,” Bryant said in 2012. “I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown?”

Now, isn’t that talking about how great you are by [expletive]-ing on everybody else?

francis 4 prez and Vivi like this.
  16. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

17. buffalobills!!!

Because the mainstream are idiots