1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Pacers are trying to stay alive, taking on Brunson and the Knicks in Game 6. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2 Kendrick Lamar tickets (Maad City tour)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by RMGEEGEE, Jun 10, 2013.

1. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Can get them from Ticketmaster directly for $122.40. Also, Game 3 of Heat Spurs is tomorrow. How low are you willing to sell?

3. RMGEEGEE

Sorry for the late post with these tickets... I'm just in a hurry to sell them given I cannot go and the concert is tomorrow. Luckily I have just sold them to a buddy of mine.

I didn't even think about the game..

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

went to his show last year in Austin. He arrived super late for that one

5. RMGEEGEE

A friend of mine went to a show of his as well in Houston and said the same thing.

6. Victorious

Victorious Member

Wanted to go but heard the same things. Too much of the opening acts, not enough Kendrick.