1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

15 & 16 year-old girls raped by illegal immigrants in San Diego

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SunsRocketsfan, Sep 12, 2011.

1. SunsRocketsfan

This story has hit me pretty hard because of the proximity to where I live and grew up. I live in a very nice middle to upper class neighborhood in the suburbs of San Diego. This incident occurred less than a mile from my parents home at a park that we often visited or took strolls through.
    Two girls 15 and 16 were raped by two males age 16 in a neighborhood park. This park/area is surrounded by homes on 3 sides so I was surprised on where the attack happened especially in such a safe neighborhood as Rancho Penasquitos.
    Both of the attackers were identified as Hispanic which prompted the minutemen to show up and protest to get the illegals out of our country. At the time no evidence were suggesting they were illegal. In fact it was the contrary since one of the @ssholes lives a 100 yards from where the rape happened. There were a lot of people yelling and dismissing the minutemen as racists. Well in the end it looks like the were right since both low life scumbags turned out to be illegals.
    So the state is already broke and now they want to put these POS's through college? on our taxpayer dollars??

more on the story here

2. torque

torque Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who wants to "put these POSs through college"? Do you think all undocumented immigrants are rapists? Did you know that the crime rate for undocumented immigrants is lower than it is for the general American public?

1 person likes this.
  3. SunsRocketsfan

No i do not believe all illegals are rapists.. I know a lot of illegals are hard workers and decent people like anyone else. It's probably just the anger and emotion getting the best of me. Also stop with the undocumented workers commit crimes less than the general public. There is not enough data either way to support that. Especially if you live in San Diego. Just recently an illegal molested a 4 and 6 year old. This seems to be occuring in the news more and more often.

Anyways I STILL DO NOT THINK ILLEGALS SHOULD BE PUT THROUGH COLLEGE ON TAX PAYER DOLLARS WHICH MOST OF THEM DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO. But that topic has already been discussed to death in another thread. State is broke and even legal citizens who have a RIGHT to be here can't be supported let alone ILLEGALs.

4. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I'm intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

5. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Anger and emotion does not sanction you from being a complete jackass and grouping rapists to illegals.

Your argument that you've seen more and more illegals raping/molesting on the news it's just astounding bizarre.

Lastly there is a great deal of illegals that do indeed pay taxes, social security, and all the other fun taxation the government makes everybody pay. The majority of these people will never see that money again.

I don't mean to be rude and I apologize about calling you a jackass. I just think that you see only the bad and immediately judged that group of people. The fact that these two rapists are illegals should be the last of anybody's concern. The fact that they are disgusting human beings should be enough of a head-line that being illegals would not matter. Take the illegal part out and the focus goes to what it should have been in the first place.

6. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

7. torque

Supporting Member

^^ not in good taste at all

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Actually, the crime rate for "undocumented immigrants" is 100%, because being an "undocumented immigrant" is ILLEGAL.

1 person likes this.
  9. SunsRocketsfan

you are right i over reacted but I dont believe I grouped ALL ilegals as rapists. If it came out that way then I appologize.

10. torque

Supporting Member

Fair enough. But rates for violent crimes and property crimes amongst undocumented workers have been shown to be less than the general population.

11. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Don't appologize. Most knew what you meant. Some folks around here are itching for a fight.

12. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He knew exactly what was being referred to and is just being a pedantic tool.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

See, if an illegal commits a crime in the USA, they should be eligible to just be shot.

Bullets are cheaper.

DD

1 person likes this.
  14. torque

Supporting Member

Do you mean this?

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Thankfully no legal residents of the US have committed rape in several years.

16. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Horrible story, I know, but I got hung up on this part..

2 people like this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Yeah. Been a while. Although I think David Robinson is still hurting.

1 person likes this.
  18. meh

meh Contributing Member

I am fine with your belief of the following.

1. Rapists are horrible human beings
    2. Illegals should not get educated on taxpayers money

That said, they have nothing to do with each other unless one can prove that illegals as a group like to systematically rape people.

If you wish to say that you don't want to put these guys through college, at least present it in a way that doesn't make you seem like a bigot.

2 people like this.
  19. Ender00

Ender00 Member

I could understand the anger here, imagine if your child wreck your brand new BMW, i would think you would be really mad but not as mad as some punk you don't even know wreck it.

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Well said and I agree with everything.