1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by CriscoKidd, Jan 6, 2001.

1. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Somehow I doubt it, but is this a record in the league so far? If not then it's damn close.

Hee hee. Anyone want to make me a deal for Webber? [​IMG]

------------------
    snap crackle pop

2. Heath

Heath Member

Ok, lets make this thread expand to both leagues. I have not seen any higher numbers scored this year. And after Webber got tossed the other night he sure came back with a vengance - and thank you for that. That means he got his average over the two last games anyway.

And as always Webber is availavle in the Rocket Red league. In fact I'm looking to trade him away and have suggested a couple of trades that involves Webber. I'm in a new discussion right now about such a trade so don't expect Webber to be a Hoopster for so much longer. If any other teams want to go for him I want back a starting type PF (atleast around 45), and get a franchise player back at either the SF or PG position. (SG could perhaps do also). So if possible we can find a 2 for 2 trade or more that suits both teams involved.

------------------
    Heath
    -where have all the spaces gone?

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Heh.

Cmon guys, don't be bashful. There are 2 Webbers in this thread, surely at least one will be traded.

Hey Heath, Webber is pretty good right?

------------------
    snap crackle pop

4. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Check the trade desk Heath.
    That's the best offer I can make.

------------------

5. Heath

Heath Member

Lol, thats about the same offer I gave you a few days ago [​IMG]. The offer is good and if you stick to it Webber will go, but I have to think about it some, and who I will have to cut, or if we can make some minor adjustments to get it done.

------------------
    Heath

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Definitely a record for scoring gap between 2 consecutive games.

2fp last game
    120fp this game

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

7. WiNK

WiNK Member

im pretty sure it is the record.....my best this year wuz from antawn he got a 98.....over a 100 from anyone is amazing!

------------------

8. Heath

Heath Member

Yeah, that for sure he is. An it seems like he no longer is a Hoopster as I accepted Daros offer. So 1 Webber down - 1 to go. Any takers in the BF* league?

------------------
    Heath