1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. saleem liked cml750's post in the thread Primary trade candidates.

I am very interested to see how Jalen starts next season. I was ready to get rid of him until his streak. He performed well enough for...

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:58 PM
  2. saleem liked OremLK's post in the thread Primary trade candidates.

Edey? Lol

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:58 PM
  3. palmsnbananas liked B-Bob's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Feels overly harsh, b/c I want to like Jabari and I want to have hope. But I can't refute any of what you're saying yet, based on his...

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:57 PM
  4. War Machine replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Highly unlikely. Almost certain at this point that Sarr and Risacher are going 1 & 2. Reed should be there at 3.

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:56 PM
  5. FrontRunner liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

Your whole take on the pandemic is revisionist history and selective examples, and flawed studies.

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:56 PM
  6. War Machine liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Unlikely. Atlanta will draft Sarr, The WIzards could potentially take him #2, but probably won't. He's likely to be there at #3

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:55 PM
  7. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Yainer Diaz Rocks!.

I'd like a catcher to be a good catcher, though. I don't think that's asking too much.

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:54 PM
  8. DaDakota replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I think experts are full of ****. DD

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:51 PM
  9. DaDakota liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

[MEDIA]

10. Amiga liked MadMax's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Other countries where the chief executive can’t be held accountable for crimes: Russia, China, North Korea, the Mongolian Empire.

11. ipaman replied to the thread Primary trade candidates.

Agreed, Tari is Carl Landry with a bit more potential. But I don't trust his health or stone hands. Should look to package him to entice...

12. DaDakota liked JayZ750's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

[MEDIA] I’m SHOCKED that this is the case. SHOCKED!!

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:50 PM
  13. Reeko replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

if Jalen is still ass or incredibly inconsistent by the 15 game mark, 20 game mark at most, Stone needs to move fast and get a trade...

14. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Don't the Stros also *take* the most pitches in MLB? Gives the idiot umps more of a chance, right?

15. roslolian liked Easy's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

We need to address the height issues and you want Dillingham over Sheppard?

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:49 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now