1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Looking for a place to live

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by wowming, Jul 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. wowming

wowming Member

Lifelong Rocket fan looking for an apartment.
    If anyone knows of a 1 and a half bedroom or 2 bedroom place for rent in the Heights, Montrose or Midtown, let me know.
    I dont want to spend more than $600.
    I don't have any pets, but do smoke cigarettes and am a UH law student. If that is a problem, I understand.
    I know no one reads the classified section, but I figure it's worth a try.

2. red

red Contributing Member

this classified section is for selling and buying things related to the rockets as in bobbleheads. not classified as in finding an apartment or selling a car. you should put this in the hangout section.

3. wowming

wowming Member

I'm also selling a record in good to near mint condition. Its pre "H" dream. Akeem raps, well sort of. Some other guy raps the whole time and every once in a while he stops so you hear Dream say "Un-Beatable" at one point "And I can't be stopped" at another. I'ts an advert for a shoe.
    Sorry about the wrong forum post, I'm usually pretty good abut that.
    Didn't think of the hangout...