1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help with my PE homework

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A-Train, Sep 19, 2001.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Dammit, I have to do 20 pushups and 50 jumping jacks when I get home...anybody want to do them for me while I sit on the couch and eat a box of twinkies? I'll let you have one of the twinkies when you're done...

Thanks...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Yo. A-Train. The best way to beat Apollo Creed is to train by punching raw meat.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

A-Train, I've done them for you. Drop me an email and I'll give you an address you can mail the twinkie to.

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

to beat Apollo Creed, you have to be as fast as greased lightning... now chase this chicken!!

5. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

You're going to eat lightning and you're going to crap thunder, we're going to have to put you in a cage.

#5 DEANBCURTIS, Sep 19, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2001
  6. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

I have outsourced the project to 70 people , one for each push up and jumping jack. I am going to take 1/2 of the twinkie for my work and split the rest.

So, I will need 1/2 sent to me and 1/140th sent to 70 people.

Thanks!

7. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

You're going to be very dangerous person by the time I'm through with ya, kid.

8. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

OMG A-train, what kind of loser are you asking for help with your homework?!?! ;)