1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberals would rather see the world burn just to see Trump fail

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, May 15, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I bet there were plenty of people in 1775 that were saying something similar... "I bet those people are hoping our leaders fail..."

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Whataboutism

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Hummm... op would rather see the world burn than to see trump fail. I think that’s an accurate statement.

krnxsnoopy and R0ckets03 like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

Wow... Tom must post here under a different name...

Rocket River and Amiga like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

Nice try, but no. A "whataboutism" would be "Gee, all these trump supporters were sure hoping President Obama would fail."

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The DunningKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I saw that, and I disagreed with Bill.

So no it’s not a fact that LIBERALS want to watch the world burn just to prove they were right about Trump.

Bill’s position IMO comes from the fact that he’s not going to be impacted personally as a talk show host. His paychecks won’t be impacted.

My preference is for Republicans who should see what is so obviously right in our faces (Trump trying F up a good economy with trade wars, trying to blow up our post WW2 alliances in order to advance Putin’s agenda, etc) and put a stop to it.

I don’t care about much else the guy does for the daily news cycle drama. Most of it is noise. The important stuff though, Republicans need to get their man under control or he’s going to F it up for everyone. Except for you RL who I’m 99% positive lives in Russia and had a poster on your wall of Putin shirtless on horseback.

Rocket River likes this.
  8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Nominate a candidate that isn't liberal and I will consider him/her is 2020. I will root for this country regardless of the leader. We should never try to fail. Maher is a loser.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Liberals are having a total meltdown.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

the meltdown is real and sad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

To you any candidate that doesn't share your views on everything is a liberal.

Fact is Obama would have been impeached for doing 1/100th of what Trump has done to date. It's amazing that people would support someone who is anti-these to so many Republican ideals of the last 30 years.

Just shows that the entire platform was BS

CometsWin likes this.
  12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Here is the thing . . . . . . .TRUMP SUCCEEDING *IS* THE WORLD BURNING
    That is the problem . . . . . A Successful presidency and Trump being successful in his agenda are not the same thing
    People want Trump to FAIL at the evil vile **** he trying to accomplish
    People want Trump to do GOOD THINGS . . . he does not want that . . he wants to do things to enrich himself

So yea. . . . .people want Trump to fail at his agenda of propping up dictators, destroying the environment, creating concentration camps, destroying health care for the poor, etc etc

Rocket River

CometsWin likes this.
  13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I guess I am a liberal but common sense tells me that when you have our President pissing off the leaders of Canada, Germany, England, Japan, etc and at the same time lauding the leaders of North Korea and Russia then that is not what the US is about. It is very troubling that the Trump would want to stab our friends and allies in the back and get in bed with our enemies.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed Maher talks from a place of privilege and insolation that the average american cannot relate too . . . .
    I often disagree with MAher . . . OFTEN

Rocket River

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Quit drinking that media propaganda kool aid. Having better trade deals and making peace with a hostile enemy with nukes is good for our country.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

18. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Outside of watching Stephen Colbert who I adore, the only other TV I watch is sports. I don't need you or any other Trump nuthugger to tell me what I should do. Remember this RussianLegend - your boy, Trump, was pretty much made by the media but now he wants people to not listen to the very thing that made who he is. Sorry but I am not going to waste my time with someone (both you and your hero) that makes my head hurt in trying to make sense what he/you are saying.

19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The Democrat left is all about control. They do not care about successful outcomes, other than that they are in charge. They are obsessive control freaks.

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

That's all I needed to know to understand your state of mind. Colbert is the definition of propaganda.