1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ex cop turned cop killer on the loose in LA

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Beezy, Feb 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I think his reputation preceded him. Dude makes racist comments all the time, and the one time he makes a benign analogy with no racial elements, he gets called a racist lol.

Back on point, I'm very surprised that Dorner is still at large. Dude must have been planning this for a while and been prepared....or is extremely lucky, or dead in the forest somewhere. The whole west coast is looking for him.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You're a liar.

I challenge you to even find one example of when I've made a racist post.

3. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I apologize temporarily, but I will do this within the next few days. I consider myself pretty tolerant or many points of view, but for some reason you're on my ignore (though I do click reveal from time to time) because of the D&D forum. I believe that you write things that you don't believe to troll and incite reaction, many of them being racist in nature. I believe this to be a pattern of behavior that others have noticed too. But you are challenging me to research your post history, and I will, but until then, I take back my assertion that you've made racist comments all the time. I try to be honorable on here and will do the work to see if I'm totally off base and am mistaking you for someone else.

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

LOLOL. You're good, man. For a second, just for second, you had me doubting my memory bank. For a second I was thinking, maybe I put this poster on ignore by accident and he's not pulling schtick 99% of the time on this board and almost felt bad. Then I took the minute search and realized I was right in my claims. You are an internet character like Ronny who trolls and incites reaction. You do post racist statements and try to hide them. And that's why you have a reputation on this board. It's not big deal...I don't even think you're a racist person, just trolling and so that's why I mentioned your reputation and when you actually just made a benign analogy, you got jumped on. I apologize for attacking your character. I meant to attack your character's character.

bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=215443
    bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=230152

I'm pretty sure more can come with more effort, but I'm done defending my sanity. Honestly, I do enjoy your hijinx occasionally.

Sorry for the derailment. Back to the topic.
    Anyone else shocked that this guy hasn't been caught yet?

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You made this post 2 hours later.

6. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

The post you quoted is not racist in any way. Just sayin.

7. da1

da1 Member

You are one of the biggest racists on the board, along with AroundTheWorld, Commodore, esteban, tallanvor, basso, and others.

8. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I'm a tree hugging liberal that rarely agrees with texxx's politics, but how is this racist? :confused:

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

In the context of his posting history it certainly is racist. He frequently posts similar type nonsense.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

How is a killer going to get sympathy from black people? That's the dumbest thing i have heard in a while. Racist comment is racist. Stop defending idiotic comments.

11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I was proven right about two posts later when skyrimownsall posted.

12. dback816

dback816 Member

I'm by no means trying to defend him here but....damn, are we forgetting OJ?

13. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

y'all know homie is half white, right?

14. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Last time I checked OJ was acquired of all charges...

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Just out of curiosity...why arent drones being used in this case???

I dont know if it is...but i think a heat seaking drone would be quite appropriate...for a guy that is trained to be invisible...

16. Classic

Classic Member

Do we know for sure they're not?

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Some people are praising him.

18. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

[​IMG]

I applaud him taking a stand.

19. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

You applaud him murdering innocent folks? You believe family members and others close to those families of the LAPD should be murdered for his cause?

20. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Texx, do you know which race of people is the most critical of black people? It's other black people. Our desire not to endure the embarrassment of association with African Americans who gain negative publicity far outweighs any allegiance to race.

Black Pride is far more selective than you give credit.

Trust me, I'm a black ex-cop.

2 people like this.