1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston making Ryan Anderson, Lou Williams & Patrick Beverley available

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jun 21, 2017.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I, for one, am very excited to not have to watch Lou throw up 8 floaters/runners/off balance 3's a game

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Griffin is a FA, and u have to go all in while u still have Harden in his prime...not doing so is just wasting time

we have young developing players who project to be nothing but role players, and this team that is tailored to Harden is composed of a bunch of role players which isn't anywhere close to being good enough...we need some stars, and we need them ASAP

bilaal14 likes this.
  3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Lou Williams: I love being in Houston. For the Record.

Just now on twitter.

mikol13 likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden's play making and ball handling load must be reduced...he's not a natural PG, he's a very good passing SG who we have running point...too many turnovers and too many bad decisions that wouldn't happen with a guy like CP3 running the show (the end of game 5 doesn't happen for example)

I would love to bring in CP3 and have him running the offense and making most of the decisions while Harden is moved back to the 2

Hayward isn't coming here, and we will never have the assets to trade for Butler so he's not even an option worth talking about

we are in the running for Paul George due to his value being so low, and if Morey can get him, then u go all in on trying to get CP3

5. OTMax

OTMax Member

No biggie losing Lou nor Ryan

CapelaOnlyFan likes this.
  6. Newlin

Newlin Member

I agree. It seems like he's in decline. The injuries are robbing him of his athleticism.

7. Newlin

Newlin Member

Are you kidding? That would be HUGE! In a good way.

8. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I love Bev and respect what Lou did for us in the playoffs. Losing Ryan is addition by subtraction as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad we're aiming high. Let's not get too sentimental about these guys. We already knew our team as constructed could not contend.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Nobody is mad at Lou. Lou does his thing. He's a pro.

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it's gotta suck :(

justtxyank likes this.
  11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Murray treating players as assets continues. No one is safe, don't get settled in too much.

OmegaSupreme likes this.
  12. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

But when he gets in the zone...

Lol

13. bratna8

bratna8 Member

You have to keep making moves until you're able to compete with the Warriors and I appreciate that.

These are grown ass ****in men, fans need to get over this ****.

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Man. I am going to miss watching Lou play. Just a beautiful player to watch when he gets rolling. :/

Gorki likes this.
  15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You have to wonder what made Morey sign Ryno to that BS contract in the first place

16. touring_low

touring_low Member

I could honestly care less about the other 2 guys but I don't wanna lose Pat Bev :(

17. onreego

onreego Member

Some here will say he was bidding against himself but there was an article midseason that reported Anderson had multiple teams bidding for his service. Rockets, surprisingly, weren't even the highest bid according to that article.

sammy likes this.
  18. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Desperation.

Losing out on Horford and not even getting a meeting with Durant is one thing.

But getting turned down by Kent Effing Bazemore?

Yeah, I bet Morey looked down on his list of FAs and said he needed to snag one of them even if it was an overpay. Anderson was lucky his name was on the list lol

sammy likes this.
  19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

And another thing.. we have up a first for a player that won't get you a first today.

I like Morey, but he sure does make a lot of panic moves from time to time. That pick would surely help us, but I guess he's easier to move today than Brewer's scrub ass.

20. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Anderson, Lou, and Bev make a combined 32 mil next season. I'm not sure how you net Chris Paul AND Blake Griffin even if you manage to dump all those contracts. You'd be lucky to land one of them.