1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

whiskeyred's Recent Activity

1. whiskeyred liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I've been mostly staying out of this forum outside of the minor league thread and the one about general mlb stuff (safe spaces for my...

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  2. whiskeyred liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Panic Button 2024.

Injuries to the pitchers coupled with healthy players playing like ****. Definitely not a recipe for success. 1. Inability to prevent...

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  3. whiskeyred liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Shouldn't have been fired when he was, that was a Drayton screwjob with his longview on selling the team. We should at least be...

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  4. whiskeyred liked lnchan's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Phil Garner is younger than when Jack McKeon last won right?

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  5. whiskeyred liked BMoney's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

It's stupid, but I am not ready to give up on this year yet.

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  6. whiskeyred liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Me too... and a major portion of it happened without half the guys you posted. Seems you're posting more after the Astros started...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  7. whiskeyred replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Total speculation but if Espada were to go, who’s even out there to consider?

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  8. whiskeyred liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Maybe Crane has been getting advice from Drayton, Tilman, and Jerreh Jones on how to get rid of a highly competent/successful GM and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  9. whiskeyred liked rockets1995's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Locked on Astros I don't think they see a bigger picture. Alex Bregman in a Free Agent Year. Pressure is really on Alex Bregman....

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  10. whiskeyred liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

He’s in over his head. Time to hire an experienced MLB former manager

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  11. whiskeyred liked DreamShook's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

i havent been watching the astros as long as you guys, but this is kind of crazy the fall off.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  12. whiskeyred liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I’m not sure how you can defend that decision with a rested bull pen and off day coming up. manager has to put his players in the best...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  13. whiskeyred liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

WTF is going on?? LOL this is some funny ****, the Bad News Astros!!!

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  14. whiskeyred liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

This team sucks ass. [img]

15. whiskeyred liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Over use Montero He pitched yesterday. Today he's expected to go multi-inning Multi-innings isn't a big deal unless he pitches the day...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now