1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

s3ts's Recent Activity

1. s3ts liked J Sizzle's post in the thread [Video] House attacking when Harden guarded too much.

House is arguably the most important piece on the team this season. Has the potential to fill a huge hole on the roster if he can be a...

Oct 13, 2019 at 12:06 PM
  2. s3ts liked marky :)'s post in the thread Rockets Is Not On Woj's Title Contender's List...

Blazers and Nuggets? [IMG]

Oct 12, 2019 at 12:47 PM
  3. s3ts liked topfive's post in the thread Rockets Is Not On Woj's Title Contender's List...

Jazz over the Rockets is just silly. A starting guard tandem at 6'1" and 6'3" can't defend well enough, and Gobert can only do so much....

Oct 12, 2019 at 12:47 PM
  4. s3ts liked DreamShook's post in the thread Rockets Is Not On Woj's Title Contender's List...

This is a good thing. Rockets don't play well with expectations anyway. Rockets will just have to show they are a championship level...

Oct 12, 2019 at 12:46 PM
  5. s3ts liked Clutch's post in the thread China backs down under fear of american retributions and Olympics boycott.

Chinese journalists have a new mandate from the Chinese government. Alrighty then.

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:39 PM
  6. s3ts liked malakas's post in the thread China backs down under fear of american retributions and Olympics boycott.

[MEDIA]...

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:12 PM
  7. s3ts liked basso's post in the thread Where can we get these shirts to support Morey?.

the whole crowd should wear them to the rockets home opener.

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:57 PM
  8. s3ts liked Air Yordan's post in the thread Where can we get these shirts to support Morey?.

[IMG]

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:57 PM
  9. s3ts liked heypartner's post in the thread [Video] All Harden Floaters, so far.

9-13 = 69.2% [MEDIA] Here's a Twitter version, if that's easier to share...albeit, lower quality. [MEDIA]

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:56 PM
  10. s3ts liked Tfor3's post in the thread What is even the point of Russ Westbrook?.

1. Sofa king glad it's not another China thread 2. Stop posting while intoxicated. 3. See # 2 4. Peace

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:52 PM
  11. s3ts liked heypartner's post in the thread What is even the point of Russ Westbrook?.

Were you watching it in slow-mo? You didn't notice him push the pace? [MEDIA]

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:34 PM
  12. s3ts liked rockbox's post in the thread 14 days and counting! What are you most excited about this season?.

I can't say I've ever been a Westbrook fan but he does allow us to play at 2 different speeds. Teams can't just set up anymore for a...

Oct 10, 2019 at 6:42 PM
  13. s3ts liked meh's post in the thread Defending freedom of speech is important, but you should know what happened then give a speech..

I'll reiterate again, banning the NBA because one of its employee tweeted something Chinese people couldn't even read, no matter what...

Oct 9, 2019 at 10:26 PM
  14. s3ts liked malakas's post in the thread Defending freedom of speech is important, but you should know what happened then give a speech..

Let's see the Lies in this post. Lie no.1 " I don't think it should be a debate about freedom of speech" The CCP officially stated...

Oct 9, 2019 at 10:26 PM
  15. s3ts liked Riz's post in the thread Defending freedom of speech is important, but you should know what happened then give a speech..

Excuse me if I am wary and suspicious of your account. You joined Clutchfans, a forum dedicated to Houston Rockets and discussions about...

Oct 9, 2019 at 10:25 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now