1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

s3ts's Recent Activity

1. s3ts replied to the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

Hindsight is 20/20 for a reason, I guess. Looks to me, he probably wishes now that he just made a 3-year deal. If he doesn't regret it...

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:28 PM
  2. s3ts liked Major's post in the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

The flipside of it is that Rockets did ask him to take less that first year by choosing to opt-in and force a trade. CP3 could have...

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:23 PM
  3. s3ts liked Easy's post in the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

Looking back, if they were willing to give up assets to get rid of CP, then that wink wink deal didn't really mean anything. They should...

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  4. s3ts liked blahblehblah's post in the thread [O'Connor] Harden may have request trade from the Rockets if Chris Paul weren't traded....

Heard this from Kevin O'Connor while listening to the Ringer's podcast "the Mismatch" and thought maybe I.D.I.O.T. If true, I guess...

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:08 PM
  5. s3ts replied to the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

I'd hope that Morey tried to convince CP of taking a lower salary. From what I know, CP would've made less money w/ any other team. so...

Jul 17, 2019 at 11:41 AM
  6. s3ts liked Major's post in the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

Certainly all true - but the players voted those guys into their positions. They knew who they were being represented by and what their...

Jul 17, 2019 at 11:35 AM
  7. s3ts liked icewill36's post in the thread [O'Connor] Harden may have request trade from the Rockets if Chris Paul weren't traded....

ive been saying that was bound to happen, but more because of the failure of the front office to get better talent around him,...

Jul 17, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  8. s3ts liked dc rock's post in the thread Rockets should've just kept Chris Paul.

[IMG]

Jul 17, 2019 at 5:40 AM
  9. s3ts liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread Yahoo: CP3 to Miami.....

reported.

Jul 16, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  10. s3ts liked justtxyank's post in the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

DUH! I warned them!...

Jul 16, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  11. s3ts liked J.R.'s post in the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

[MEDIA]

Jul 16, 2019 at 3:12 PM
  12. s3ts liked zeeshan2's post in the thread CP3 as a OKC Thunder-er.

[MEDIA]

Jul 16, 2019 at 3:12 PM
  13. s3ts liked chenjy9's post in the thread My Thoughts on the CP3 / Brodie Swap.

1. Chris Paul VS Westbrook Since this is basically a straight swap, lets address the elephant in the room first: CP3 is a vastly...

Jul 16, 2019 at 12:19 PM
  14. s3ts liked topfive's post in the thread My Thoughts on the CP3 / Brodie Swap.

Another overlooked aspect of the "fit" question is that last year's CP3 was not the center of gravity he once was. Though he still...

Jul 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM
  15. s3ts liked Cstyle42's post in the thread Sources: CP feels betrayed by Morey and Harden.

I don't feel bad for CP3 at all. 1. Dude is making 40 million a year 2. This is a business. The team comes first. 3. He played like...

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now