1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick's Recent Activity

1. Nick liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I've been mostly staying out of this forum outside of the minor league thread and the one about general mlb stuff (safe spaces for my...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  2. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Not to mention he was universally considered as an upgrade to Yuli at the time. it didn’t work out.

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:48 PM
  3. Nick liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Hoo boy, that 1st pitch from Neris to Diaz was begging to be crushed

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  4. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

He was already taken out last inning, no? (N/m… I see you were responding to a “ignored”)

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:04 PM
  5. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Oof. Diaz got crossed up and cost JV a strike.

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  6. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Cherishing every second the Astros continue to have him. Still seems under appreciated now going on 7 year and 2 titles later.

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  7. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Diaz pitch tipping? (this is a joke...)

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  8. Nick liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Luhnow's absence looms larger by the day.

They should speak through an interpreter.

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  9. Nick replied to the thread Luhnow's absence looms larger by the day.

(they were rhetorical questions...) Click hasn't been on anybody's radar nor do I think being a full-time GM is his strong suit......

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  10. Nick replied to the thread Luhnow's absence looms larger by the day.

Why can't Luhnow get another job in baseball? Why can't Click get another GM job?

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  11. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Can he pitch a scoreless first? If so, bring it on!

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:00 PM
  12. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

8 scoreless innings from the pitching staff…. Minor positive. The hitting will be hot/cold and they won’t win a lot of games when...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  13. Nick replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The fact that Luhnow is not back in baseball in any capacity screams that MLB was out to get him no matter what. The SI...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  14. Nick replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Gotta stop pitching minor league pitchers as starters first… That’s the only reason why this is still palatable. Offense is in a funk...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  15. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I know that... but much like 8/9ths of this lineup is probably pretty fixed regardless, 8/9ths of this BBS is focusing on the hitting....

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now