1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MadMax's Recent Activity

1. MadMax liked JayZ750's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

a few days later i can say i like all of the jerseys even more than i did. i didn trealize how much nicer the main home/away ones were...

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  2. MadMax replied to the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

Yep...that stuff doesn't go away. You still can't take proprietary or confidential information from your employer to your next employer...

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  3. MadMax liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

Like a lot of things I don't claim expertise in this and will defer to your experience. What I can say from my own field is that when...

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  4. MadMax replied to the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

But we know what life is like when non-competes are NOT enforceable against employees....we have decades of experience with that.

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  5. MadMax replied to the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

Allowing non-competes to exist WAS a govt policy, though. They're inherently a restraint of trade. You couldn't enforce them in TX...

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  6. MadMax liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The Astros forum is sounding every day more like those 2011-13 rebuild years. The tone around here has gone retro for sure. On that...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:29 AM
  7. MadMax liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

That's the exact quote you'd like and expect a player to say to the media. If he'd said the opposite yall would be crucifying for that,...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:29 AM
  8. MadMax replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Ugly and the timing could not have been worse

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:27 AM
  9. MadMax liked zeeshan2's post in the thread [2023 NFL Draft/1-2] C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

[MEDIA]

Apr 26, 2024 at 5:11 AM
  10. MadMax liked TimDuncanDonaut's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Game 3. Lakers loses again. [IMG]

Apr 26, 2024 at 5:04 AM
  11. MadMax liked Easy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Denver has too many weapons.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:29 PM
  12. MadMax liked Cosmonaut's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Anthony Davis is the most overrated player. I dunno how he makes the top 75 players

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:29 PM
  13. MadMax liked ric_flair's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Mind you, Penix is 24. If he sits behind cousins for two seasons, he already 26. In comparison CJ is 22 today.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:28 PM
  14. MadMax liked Housport's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

What I heard is that they don't feel like they will be in position in the draft the next two years to draft a QB. Falcons want to do it...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:27 PM
  15. MadMax liked Hemingway's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

First round couldn’t have gone much better for Texans. Mulitple dt’s, cbs, and wrs still available. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:27 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now