1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

everyday eddie's Recent Activity

1. everyday eddie liked YOLO's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

[MEDIA]

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:12 PM
  2. everyday eddie liked YOLO's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

[MEDIA] @PavlovsDog faints

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:12 PM
  3. everyday eddie liked Surfguy's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

I hope Springer is getting his slump out of the way in time for the playoffs.

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:11 PM
  4. everyday eddie liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Too much hubris leads to the fall. Folks didn't want to clinch last night with an A's loss so we could all prep for it today at home....

Sep 21, 2019 at 9:29 PM
  5. everyday eddie liked BMoney's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Rondon is in a two steps forward, three steps back pattern with his appearences.

Sep 21, 2019 at 9:29 PM
  6. everyday eddie liked King1's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

This team is terrible on the bases. He's brutal. We've had success because this team is insanely talented but it's despite the baserunning

Sep 21, 2019 at 9:27 PM
  7. everyday eddie liked King1's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Lol. That's about as generous as you can be. He's absolutely awful

Sep 21, 2019 at 9:20 PM
  8. everyday eddie liked fchowd0311's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Astros don't even steal bases that much. They just run during the most dumb situations.

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  9. everyday eddie liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

lol that was so unnecessary. i hope they're not this foolish during the playoffs. hinch needs to reel back the aggressiveness on the...

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  10. everyday eddie liked DreamShook's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

[IMG]

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:58 PM
  11. everyday eddie liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Don't want to see Wade Miley start another game. Almost all his starts have been disasters lately. Really hope Correa being taken out is...

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  12. everyday eddie liked fchowd0311's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

I think it's scheduled. He didn't have much rehab time in the minors so Hinch said he is going to play a Spring Training like first week...

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:46 PM
  13. everyday eddie liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

I might be wrong but I feel Maldonado sucks ass at getting runners stealing base, especially on 2nd? Feels like he has a lot of errors too.

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:18 PM
  14. everyday eddie liked fchowd0311's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

All three of those fans are idiots unless one of them is trying to slap the one fan's arm away.

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:17 PM
  15. everyday eddie liked YOLO's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

#idiot [MEDIA]

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:17 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now