1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ElPigto's Recent Activity

1. ElPigto replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

It's impressive what LeBron is still doing at this age. With that said, the Lakers never had a chance against a prime Nuggets team. The...

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:09 AM
  2. ElPigto liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Goldsberry] The Loophole that is Breaking the NBA.

tl;dw: wants to eliminate the corner three

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:01 PM
  3. ElPigto liked Reeko's post in the thread Things That Annoy You.

people who spit when they talk not only is it annoying, but it’s nasty AF too I was talking to this one dude for like 5 minutes…tell...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  4. ElPigto replied to the thread What it means to be Anti-Woke.

Anti-woke people are afraid of change. They are stuck on the good-ole days. They can't let go of the past. They don't want change even...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  5. ElPigto replied to the thread Car Transmission issues.

I wonder if they actually flushed the transmission. I wouldn't do it. Draining the fluid does the job and if it had never been drained,...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  6. ElPigto liked Sajan's post in the thread Car Transmission issues.

Pro life tip: don't flush transmission fluids if you haven't done regular changes (whatever the manual says). Flushing often introduces...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  7. ElPigto replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Another CF shortsighted move classic proposal.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  8. ElPigto replied to the thread Rockets fans - which team do you root for in the playoffs 2024?.

I just enjoy the games at this point. As much as I miss the Rockets in the playoffs, I don't enjoy the stress that comes along with it....

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  9. ElPigto replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Nothing. Zip. Morey should know better by now, but I guess he has to do the annual thing.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:56 PM
  10. ElPigto replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Loved seeing the Lakers lose. This Nuggets team is fun as hell, I could only hope that the Rockets reach this level some day.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  11. ElPigto replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Never did anything for the rockets except made things worse lol.

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:28 PM
  12. ElPigto liked Reeko's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Sixers fans blaming the refs…no surprise there I guess love to see Morey lose

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:26 PM
  13. ElPigto liked SamFisher's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

If I didn't know it was Tom Thibodeau I'd say Josh Hart playing 48 minutes a game on the regular was some kind of prop bet shenanigans,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  14. ElPigto liked Jontro's post in the thread JJ Redick As A Coach?.

genius. he will invite opposing players, coaches, and management to his podcast and he'll get them to spill secrets.

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:38 PM
  15. ElPigto replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

The obsession with Trump flags is disturbing. It's okay to have your own political views and to enjoy following politics, but it's...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now