1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mtbrays's Recent Activity

1. mtbrays liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

[IMG]

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  2. mtbrays liked Space Ghost's post in the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

EV's are expensive to repair, especially out of warranty. Something that has not caught on in the EV industry is that EV's shouldn't be...

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  3. mtbrays replied to the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

How do you feel about used EVs in general? I'm also a little tempted by the Mach E if prices keep going lower.

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  4. mtbrays liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The Astros forum is sounding every day more like those 2011-13 rebuild years. The tone around here has gone retro for sure. On that...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:40 AM
  5. mtbrays replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

One silver lining is that this all but guarantees we don't overpay Bregman. However, with Bagwell at the helm, he might just "feel" it's...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:57 PM
  6. mtbrays liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread Luhnow's absence looms larger by the day.

You think Luhnow wants to be in Spain running a 3rd division soccer club right now? dude is blackballed from even minor league ball.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  7. mtbrays replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

Playing their stupid game actually makes this an easy one to answer: no. They'd likely view that as a violation of the separation of...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:20 AM
  8. mtbrays replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

Just wait for it: absolute immunity only applies between November 1, 2020 - January 20, 2021.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  9. mtbrays replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

A fun way to brace for any Roberts Court ruling: figure out whatever is most politically expedient for the Republican party, anticipate...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  10. mtbrays replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

It seems like Kavanaugh and Gorsuch are laying out the blueprint for kicking this back to the federal court to discern between...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  11. mtbrays replied to the thread Iranian rapper Toomaj Salehi sentenced to death for songs critical of regime.

I'm an American so I'll take every opportunity I can to talk about the principles of free speech ;) I referenced a free speech case...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:47 AM
  12. mtbrays replied to the thread Iranian rapper Toomaj Salehi sentenced to death for songs critical of regime.

This is 100% harassment and those students should be punished. I'm not chronically online and haven't been consuming a lot of this...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:46 AM
  13. mtbrays liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

To respond to a few things brought up on the last couple of pages. 1. Biden supports Israel and as far as I can tell always has during...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:31 AM
  14. mtbrays replied to the thread Iranian rapper Toomaj Salehi sentenced to death for songs critical of regime.

That's where we differ. Protestors can say whatever they want. The Supreme Court has ruled in cases like Skokie v Illinois, involving...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  15. mtbrays replied to the thread Iranian rapper Toomaj Salehi sentenced to death for songs critical of regime.

Aren't you cheering on state suppression of speech in the student protest thread? I've never heard of this guy, but it definitely...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:52 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now