1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dobro1229's Recent Activity

1. dobro1229 liked astros123's post in the thread The question of trump immunity.

But don't you know Joe biden is 81?! We have to let the 78 year old facist win cuz biden is too old!!!

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:10 PM
  2. dobro1229 liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Good News: Hamas officials say group willing to disarm if Palestinian state is established.

Peace is preferable to conflict. From CNN...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  3. dobro1229 liked Jugdish's post in the thread What it means to be Anti-Woke.

Right-wing propaganda designed to focus people's attention on a simple, easily understood enemy instead of the corporatocracy

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  4. dobro1229 replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

Also Congress does not have law enforcement capabilities. If lets say Joe Biden orders Seal Team 6 to assassinate Trump on December...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  5. dobro1229 liked mtbrays's post in the thread The question of trump immunity.

Playing their stupid game actually makes this an easy one to answer: no. They'd likely view that as a violation of the separation of...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  6. dobro1229 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The question of trump immunity.

Perhaps the questions should have been posed... can a sitting president order the military to assassinate members of the supreme court?

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  7. dobro1229 replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

What's crazy to me is the utter disdain that Alito has for our Judicial process. He's literally mocking the process of a prosecutor...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  8. dobro1229 replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

Yep. They are only going to rule this way because they know that Biden would never break laws. If a Democrat was a threat to Democracy...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  9. dobro1229 liked mtbrays's post in the thread The question of trump immunity.

Just wait for it: absolute immunity only applies between November 1, 2020 - January 20, 2021.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  10. dobro1229 replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

The MAGA justices today are um... yeah.... totally going to rule that Trump is above the law. The way they are parsing this thing down...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  11. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Shut up. Seriously.... You are German. You have no credibility here to label anyone as the "bad guys". Reminds me of this bit here...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  12. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Yeah I really don’t understand why folks who are smart and normally objective would want to jump into a good buy bad guy narrative that...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:14 AM
  13. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

As I said prior he isn’t always correct and has said many many gaffes. I actually think he’s sharper now with the gaffes than he was...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:05 AM
  14. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

No as I said most are pro Palestine. I don’t know why what I said didn’t make that clear. I think what Biden said was semantics and a...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:16 PM
  15. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

I mean I also condemn “antisemitic protests” too. It doesn’t mean that all protests happening right now are antisemitic. I do think...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:40 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now