1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

astrosrule's Recent Activity

1. astrosrule replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

It’s his 21st season, think about jordan SIX years after his last wizards season

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:35 PM
  2. astrosrule replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Worked just fine for the warriors for years

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:07 PM
  3. astrosrule replied to the thread The Bizarro Nasty Boys Tracker.

What does that mean? You wouldn’t pitch them?

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:00 PM
  4. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

why would brooks start over sengun? they play completely different positions. It just shows that udoka has demonstrated incompetence...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:55 PM
  5. astrosrule replied to the thread The Bizarro Nasty Boys Tracker.

A combined -1 war for the big 3, pretty insane

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:06 PM
  6. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

supposedly udoka is the one who wanted brooks so......plus coaches are basically always horrendous at talent evaluation/team building...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  7. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Most likely they would rather have him as an RFA, helps with cap space. Same reason it’s stupid for the rockets to sign him now, the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  8. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Wrong. His contract is identical every season if he signs this offseason or next.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  9. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Ok, if he’s traded then who gives a crap about his contract? Irrelevant to the rockets

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  10. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Ok, has absolutely nothing to do with what i said, idk why you’re trying to be obtuse just to go at clutch

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:07 PM
  11. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Oh i misunderstood, i thought you were talking about this offseason. I didn't realize you were talking about last offseason my bad

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  12. astrosrule replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Nope not true, if the rockets are stupid he will get it this offseason, if the rockets are smart he will get it next offseason. The team...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  13. astrosrule liked jordnnnn's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

I don’t get why there are still questions surrounding this situation. The only reason to extend either one of them early is if the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  14. astrosrule replied to the thread Luhnow's absence looms larger by the day.

I know….

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  15. astrosrule replied to the thread Luhnow's absence looms larger by the day.

This is extremely false as no other team was forced to fire their gm. It was a pure witch-hunt because they wanted luhnow gone. Don’t...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now