1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aruba77's Recent Activity

1. Aruba77 liked OremLK's post in the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

The Nets re-signing Claxton to a big contract is just about the worst move they could make. Right now their best hope for turning...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  2. Aruba77 replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2024/04/nets-fernandez-marks-call-re-signing-claxton-top-offseason-priority.html

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  3. Aruba77 replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

yeah but I don’t want to pay “a guy” near max money and Jalen’s team ain’t gonna go for some KPJ type contract. I want to trade him and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  4. Aruba77 liked glimmertwins's post in the thread What Happened to Dillon Brooks Game?.

Its probably a neutral contract at this point but will get better each year because it is front loaded at the same time that the cap is...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  5. Aruba77 replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

unfortunately he’s averaging like 57 games a season since his only healthy season back in 2016. He can’t stay healthy. I’d still roll...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:18 PM
  6. Aruba77 replied to the thread What Happened to Dillon Brooks Game?.

He played well for us this year. I never liked the contract, but as long as it can eventually be moved without attaching assets, that’s...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  7. Aruba77 posted a new thread.

Intl. prospects thread

No Ceilings Deep Dive Tidjane Salaun https://www.noceilingsnba.com/p/tidjane-salaun-is-the-ultimate-lottery

Forum: NBA Draft

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:12 AM
  8. Aruba77 liked Corrosion's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

They aren't going to "refuse to give Sengun the max". I think it's fairly certain that he will get the max. But that doesn't mean you...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:46 AM
  9. Aruba77 liked MrButtocks's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I have low expectations for Jalen going into next year. His post-ASB bump happened twice before. This season it wasn't even sustained....

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:05 PM
  10. Aruba77 liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  11. Aruba77 replied to the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

As much as I want Sengun to get this award, I’m shocked how good Coby White is this year, after many years of looking like a complete bust.

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:14 PM
  12. Aruba77 replied to the thread Which x Rocket are we rooting for....

I Hart 1). I saw him live in summer league and sat directly in front of his parents. 2). I thought he showed promise and was...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  13. Aruba77 replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

One of the issues that gives me pause is how much of Jalen’s game is built on confidence, and how easily he appears to lose confidence,...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:51 PM
  14. Aruba77 liked Jturbofuel's post in the thread Trae Young Trades.

You finally have a coach that has a clue about defense with that you don't bring in a guy that makes James Harden look like Gary Payton...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  15. Aruba77 replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Fee Fi Fo Fum…

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now