1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Dec 5, 2023.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

2. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How... I wish I were in the land of Gaza, old times there are not so matzo....

wait....

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

This is a legitimate question, of course.

You still have to take out the terrorists, while trying to minimize civilian casualties.

Because, unfortunately, otherwise the terrorists will murder more of your own (and their own, by the way) civilians.

Like with the Nazis in Germany, the battle has to be fought to the end. More people will be murdered in the longer run if you don't. It's like a cancer. You have to cut it out completely.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You're fine with the Dresden fire bombings that killed all those German civilians?

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The Nazis had to be defeated. You can nitpick individual acts in a horrible war, but at the end of the day, the Nazis had to be defeated. The end result was not a defeat for Germany, but a liberation from the Nazis who would have otherwise brought even more terror and genocide to the world.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

pffft if israel was serious about ending hamas, just ramp up the war and be done with it. But nah, it's easier to kill a sht ton of innocent muslims with missiles and cry victim.

At the rate we are going Hamas is not gonna get destroyed and all israel has to show for it is thousand and thousands of innocent muslims dead with folk like u cheerin for it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

How would you suggest they do it?

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

like u said if its a cancer, ramp up the war, go for the kill and fight until only one side is left. It's bloody and will lead to many innocent people dying, but in the long run ironically less will die. This prolong bs about ending hamas is not doing anything but killing countless of innocent muslims with nothing to show for it.

But we all know israel isn't willing to push it to the next level without fear of being exposed. folks like to spin it like Israel survival is at stake, but all i see is a highly powered nation funded with our tax payers money to kill countless innocent Muslims with literally nothing to show for it.

This is literally David v Goliath but Goliath is crying about survival as it pummels the underdog but not willing to deal the finishing blow.

#1110 DatRocketFan, Apr 26, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I meant, how would you "ramp up the war", technically speaking? A lot more ground troops going into Rafah?

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If i was Israel, I would wipe Palestine off the map and conquer it which will effectively put a stop to anymore Hamas attacks. Of course the international backlash will b insane, it wouldn't really matter as long as I got big bro US backing me.

If the outcome is to save more lives, ramping up the war and effectively ending it as quick as you can will reach that outcome. This prolong bs about survival and ending Hamas is just a big excuse to milk America for it's money, getting a free pass (in their eyes) to kill innocent muslims and avoid exposing Israel hypocrisy to everyone.

We all know israel can wipe palestine off the map anyday of the week, instead it wants to play the long game with propaganda and take it sweet ass time killing as much muslims as possible.

Oct 7 was like 6 months ago and Israel is still nowhere near to ending Hamas

#1112 DatRocketFan, Apr 26, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Waiting for @durvasa to explain how this is peaceful.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Students are allowed to protest, it's always those who dislike the message who attempt to vilify them. Kids protesting the Vietnam war must have encounter the same sht, except with the internet/online media we see everything real time.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well if these kids don’t want to eat anything
    Then let them do what they want to do

I didn’t eat a chocolate chip cookie today so that does the exact same thing they are doing

absolutely nothing

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Dresden and to a lesser extent Berlin, will always be debated for its civilian death toll. I'm not going to debate its merits though I am always interested hearing German opinion on their own tragedies.